Evansville Kohlmeyer Classic September 19-20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic RACE again by the Evansville TEAM! Dan is the date for next year set so I can send my entry in... :)

AND once again I met more fantastic people and experienced quality racing.

Congratulations to the gang from knoxville.sorry that I wasnt able to be there to help Rex at his first race planning on it next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a awsome time great people. Special thanks Mikey for taking time out to help me put waterpump on my truck... looking forward to next year..

As always a great race weekend! Thanks so much to the River City Racing Club for such a great event! We had a great time and loved supporting Susan G Kolman Foundation! Is it May yet?????

Fantastic RACE again by the Evansville TEAM! Dan is the date for next year set so I can send my entry in... :)

AND once again I met more fantastic people and experienced quality racing.
Willie,

Our race will be in May 2016, mark you calendar. That means you have almost 7 months to get your boats ready (plus a new one for your wife)! When you come next year, I don't want to hear you say that any of your boats aren't ready.

I'll let you know when you can send in your entry. It will be right after mine so you'll be entry number 2
default_tongue.png

Enjoyed it as usual!

Best wishes to you and your bride,

Dan

Thanks guys again for a great event. Thanks also to my crew from Knoxville who ive raced with

for many years now.thanks to mike ,Don ,Aaron ,Dan, and all the members who works things out

in the booth . Also ,this is my first time i was not called over on the start, what was up with that ?

Thanks,

Mark

Its ok Mark we will make it up later. Thanks to all who came,see you at the same site next spring

Just wanted to thank everyone involved in this weekends past race, from all the RCRC members who stepped up to help to everyone who made the trip here to race. Also wanted to update everyone as far as the collection for Susan G Komen collection, I had set the goal at $1200, I'm happy to tell everyone, with your help, we surpassed that goal and raised a total of $1670. Thank you!

Back