Evansville Kohlmeyer Classic September 19-20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks EVILLE!!! Had a fun weekend. Just fix that dang pothole at buoy 4 will ya
default_smile.png

Thanks again Eville as always one of the best races to attend had a fun weekend hope to see you all in October at Mt Vernon!

It was good to see the Knoxville Mafia again. Glad you guys and gals come up to play toy boats with us.

Don Brown

Whoever got 3th in Tboat I found your trophy at Walnut and Fuquay rd. Must have been left on your vehicle, minor damage...

It was my first time racing in Evansville and I wasn't disappointed. A lot of fast boats for sure. Those guys from Knoxville are a hoot. Good to meet you guys. I got to put a bunch of faces to names of people I have talked to but never met. Thanks to the Ft Wayne crew for pitting for me all weekend. I had a blast and will be back. Thanks River City Club.

Jeff, that would be mine, got home and unloaded my car and did not have it thought I might have left it at the port-a-john. Would you mail it to me if I paypal you some money to cover postage. Thanks Rod

Back