East Florida coast boaters going to the SpringNats or SC Tunnel Championships-

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Anyone in, around or passing by the St Augustine Florida area who is definitely going to the SpringNats in April?? :unsure: Or even the Tunnel Championships in March?? :unsure: Need some assistance with a possible pick up of something for me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don, Pat Mulvany is in the orlando area and i know he will definetely be coming up in April.
[email protected]
Pat would most likely go up I-75, St. Augustine would be out of his way. I need someone from like the Miami, Lauderdale, Daytona corridor along I-95 as it goes right through St. Augustine. Trying not to put anyone out of their way. :)

Anyone in, around or passing by the St Augustine Florida area who is definitely going to the SpringNats in April?? :unsure: Need some assistance with a possible pick up of something for me. :)
Wow.. times have changed .. most of these sort of requests used to involve picking up stuff in South Florida. :) Who would ever suspect St. Augie..... :eek: :) Super idea.

Don

Why pick it up in St Augustine when your can buy it around your area.LOL

Dave

AddEmoticons04252.gif

Hey Don,

I'm not sure about the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale crew coming up I-75,

If I were coming from down there, I'd shoot up the turnpike, till it ends in Ocala & pick up I-75 there

I'd say you need one of the west coast guys

Just the way i'd go

Rick

Hey Don,I'm not sure about the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale crew coming up I-75,

If I were coming from down there, I'd shoot up the turnpike, till it ends in Ocala & pick up I-75 there

I'd say you need one of the west coast guys

Just the way i'd go

Rick
Well I need someone coming up I-95. I replied about I-75 to the suggestion of contacting Pat Mulvany. Pat would most likely go up I-75 since he's coming out of the Orlando area. Like I said St. Augustine is close to I-95. So anyone passing by St. Augustine? Even someone going to the tunnel championships in Charleston in March would work too. B)

Back