District 14 races

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gale54

Yea it is that time of the year again. I need to put in my leave for work. I need dates of events even if they are close to the dates. Please Please.

Thank you

Don McKay

As you know we must meet with the property manager and its been a PIA hope to have dates by the end of the week only 2 races here in 2012

Mark at this point Early May and early August. The JW have pretty much used up June,we want to stay away from Hobarts date even more and Several other dates of races. I hope to hear from the Property manager tomorrow then speak to our members via email. Our traditional dates have been smashed by local events....Mike

Mark at this point Early May and early August. The JW have pretty much used up June,we want to stay away from Hobarts date even more and Several other dates of races. I hope to hear from the Property manager tomorrow then speak to our members via email. Our traditional dates have been smashed by local events....Mike
Are you talking the J witlesses have used up June? That was always a great race. I understand tryin to steer away from Hobart, we will come

no matter what the dates are!

Ok guys our dates are May 4-6 and August 4-5 June is out its Witness month in Evansville. We will finalize a MV July date soon as we can

Ok guys our dates are May 4-6 and August 4-5 June is out its Witness month in Evansville. We will finalize a MV July date soon as we can
Sounds like fun, hate to see the Sept race gone, but it always rains on that weekend. Hope you checked the old farmers almanac for rain. LOL

Celina usally on the first week of June will work with that too. I will hope to see the whole dist 14 and 4 schedule around the new years.

As all of you know who attend our races things change and we have been booted from the field. This means everyone will be lakeside, this will kill use of trailer for pitting. Here is an excerpt form our club email "

Now, the bad news. If you have a trailer, you are going to lose your parking spot for it. The field that was surveyed earlier this year will begin to be develped in March 2012. He can release no details yet other than it is a Dunn property. We can assume its a hotel, but he said they will have a Press Release soon. We have access to any Dunn property to park anything we need to. This includes the Comfort Inn, Hilton Garden Inn and the property next to it. When the new property is developed we may be able to park some stuff there, but we won't know for sure until its completed. The Residence Inn is the best option for parking, but it is not a Dunn property so unless we get permission from them that option is most like out. Most likely scenario is everyone will have tents lakeside and trailers parked elsewhere. The State Farm building is for sale and may be unoccupied soon. This is another option that Jeremy mentioned. Things are going to change, but its still apparent that they want us to be able to race there. We still need to be good neighbors and do so carefully so we can continue to use the lake in the future." We will as a group work it out Mike

Thanks Mike for the dates and whats going on with your lake. I hope it all works out for everyone in the future. Now hurry up summer so we can go racing.

Great to here we have race dates and like Chris said Hurry up Summer time !

Very excited to start the 2012 season although we still have a few months. I hopefully will be able to make more out of town races this coming year and help support other hosting clubs. Till then, keep those engines oiled and those electronics dry.

As all of you know who attend our races things change and we have been booted from the field. This means everyone will be lakeside, this will kill use of trailer for pitting. Here is an excerpt form our club email "

Now, the bad news. If you have a trailer, you are going to lose your parking spot for it. The field that was surveyed earlier this year will begin to be develped in March 2012. He can release no details yet other than it is a Dunn property. We can assume its a hotel, but he said they will have a Press Release soon. We have access to any Dunn property to park anything we need to. This includes the Comfort Inn, Hilton Garden Inn and the property next to it. When the new property is developed we may be able to park some stuff there, but we won't know for sure until its completed. The Residence Inn is the best option for parking, but it is not a Dunn property so unless we get permission from them that option is most like out. Most likely scenario is everyone will have tents lakeside and trailers parked elsewhere. The State Farm building is for sale and may be unoccupied soon. This is another option that Jeremy mentioned. Things are going to change, but its still apparent that they want us to be able to race there. We still need to be good neighbors and do so carefully so we can continue to use the lake in the future." We will as a group work it out Mike
Tough deal for sure, I know the Evansville club has thier hands full on this one! keep us posted .

Tough deal for sure, I know the Evansville club has thier hands full on this one! keep us posted .
I've been in construction for most of my life, when I saw the core drills at the Nitro Nats last year, I knew it was not a good sign. Hope it all works out for you Mikey, it's a great site, even with the 110* heat index. :rolleyes: Hammer

We have a meeting on Dec 10 @2.00 We will post them about 4.00 pm on Dec 10

Back