Custom HDPE (plastic) Fuel Tanks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, PM your measurements/ fitting placement and your email address so I can send you pictures and payment info when the tank is finished.

I sent you a PM, I do most of my building on the weekends and this weekend is slammed. I won't be able to get to your tanks until next weekend.

Sorry for the wait

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to let everyone know I'm all caught up and currently have no waiting list.

Thanks

Ryan Lipgens

I had been asked to show pictures of the tank Ryan made for my JAE 45. I haven't worked on the project for a while, but here they are.

JAE45 tank.jpg

JAE45 tank end.jpg

I need one for a JAE 21 w/ the hopper tank Please send a total and your paypal and I will send the money to you. Thanks for your time, Ryon Shaw

I just wanted to keep everyone updated with the build process. I made a few tanks that were two pieces. The top had a bend at each end to form the ends and the bottom had a bend on each side to form the sides. I was trying to have less welded seams. I've had two tanks that got a split in the seam on this style tank. These were only the tanks with bends in the corners. I had one of them sent back to me at my cost (the other customer threw it away) and realized that the material did not take the bend well and appears to be stressing the weld by trying to straighten back out. I have replaced both tanks to the customers at no cost.

Moving forward all my tanks will be made from 6 pieces to avoid this in the future. Almost all of my tanks out there are made this way and the only two issues were tanks with bends in them. So if you have one with corner bends keep an eye on the seems and if anyone has any issues please contact me so I can make it right. There has been some learning curves along the way, figuring out what works and what doesn't work so well and I appreciate everyone’s help and patience with this process.

I have no problem replacing tanks the have malfunctioned at my cost. All I ask is you ship the defective tank back to me at my cost so I can see what went wrong and figure out how to keep it from happening in the future. My ultimate goal it to put out a great trouble free tank. I feel we've come along way in a short time.

Thanks for all the great input and support.

Ryan Lipgens

Last edited by a moderator:
Good on you Ryan! Thats what its all about brother. All about research and development my friend.

How fast is the turn around after you get payment? I would be hoping to get a tank in say 10 days or less... is that possible?

Thank you for your time,

Paul

Paul, you don't pay me until the tank is ready to ship. Send me your measurements today, I'll ship it tomorrow. Your in luck I'm taking next week off my fulltime job and have plenty of time. PM me your measurements, fitting locations and your email address. I'll draw up a sketch of the tank and send you a pic for approval. As soon as you approve the design I'll build it. When it's done I'll email you pictures of the tank and payment info. I can have this done in one day.

Thanks

Ryan

Thats awesome, will measure after work. You will have all the info by 6pm cst.

Thank You Again,

Paul

I will say this so far... service is by far outstanding... i have tracking info already on the tank i ordered.. i will post a pic of the tank in the boat when i get it.

Thank You,

Paul

Latest posts

Back