Custom HDPE (plastic) Fuel Tanks

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan, looks KILLER man. Should work out awesome. Im very glad your really open and receptive to new ideas. That will get you a LONG ways buddy!! Looks very nice man.

I just finished the first hopper tank with a HDPE transfer line and it worked great!

Ryan can you put the fuel line at the top of the tank where the vent tube is and put an elbow in the hopper to pick up the fuel , with the fuel line at the bottom it will run into my boom tube , please let me know if you can do this.

Thanks and the tank looks really good

Does the fuel pickup just need to be moved up? I can make a low profile rectangle hopper tank that sits at the top, move the fuel fitting up and it'll still pick up all the fuel. Will that work?

Ryan, thats probably the best way. Most riggers/etc dont have much room at the bottom with the bulkhead being there. The hopper can be pretty small.

hi michael

nice work well done

here are some pictures of a tank i made hopes this helps

cheers rick

DSCF2425.JPG

DSCF2418 resize.jpg

hi ryan kevin from australia here what is the waiting time at the present time for a couple of tanks for a twin sent to aust ???

thanks kevin.

Hi Kevin, I could have it done this weekend if you give me the measurements by friday.

Thanks

Ryan

Back