CMB 2017 FALL NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home from Chateau de Black, with a stop over at Chateau de Tyndall. WHAT A FREAKING AWESOME RACE. Thanks to the Charleston club for a great job well done.
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
==={}

You guys did it again! Thanks to the whole CMB club. Some really fast gas boats this year. Nice to meet and see so many friends again.

Many thanks to The CMB gang for putting on another great race! I had not been down that way for a few years and the lack of trees was a bit of a shock. The people CDing the race did a super job with running the race ( even Mudbug was on top of things! ) and got the heats done so people could leave early Sunday afternoon. Always nice to see old friends and catch up with everyone. There were some really fast boats this year in just about all of the classes. You had to have your "A" game out there on the water for sure. Congratulations to Don Ferrette on his wins with his twin nitro rigger. It was his first race of this year and he was on the top of his game when the boat hit the water. Congrats also to Ray Sametz who took home 3rd place in F Single Hydro with his Mongoose rigger. Goes to show that old boats never die........they just keep getting better. Thanks to Anthony Black and his family for all of their hospitality in putting up with Ray, Don and I while we were down there for the race. First class people in my book. Looking forward to next year.

Dick Tyndall

Thank you CMB had a great time at the race! Got to see some faces I haven't seen in a long time and met a lot of new faces. This race will always be on my radar in the years to come
default_smile.png

CMB boat club and Joe Tumbleston land owner, I also wanted to tell you thank you for the wonderful time we had last weekend at the Fall Nats. Your club did a great job on all aspects of the race and I am sure it was noticed and appreciated by everyone in attendance. We are already looking forward to next year!!!

What a fun week in Charleston, already looking forward to next year. Jenni Johnson really stepped up to the plate in making this race a success, she busted tail and it showed. Her and other CMB club members did this race right and should be proud of their accomplishment. Temps were a little hotter than what we typically see there this time of year but I don't think it kept anyone from having a good time. Randy Corbin, Mike "mudbug" Hemric and Ron Shaw did an excellent job in the CD tower and the retrieve guys were on point all weekend. Great racing along with the usual fun time at "Hotel de Black" with Anthony, Josh and Alex made this another memorable time.
default_smile.png

Back