CMB 2017 FALL NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New rods in stock thanks to Stu Bar CMB ! Pain being assembled !!
"BOOM!!!" D-3 BIG RED is BACK!!
default_smile.png

D-3 turnout is looking pretty strong again this year,a few US1 winner's,several National Champ's,Nova Rossi award winner. In all the classes Gas and Nitro.
default_smile.png

Looking forward to the COOLER weather(HORSE POWER) in Oct. and getting to see all of the RC Racing family that comes to the Fall Nats.

New piston and sleeve going in the .21 Hydro , hoping for magic to keep up with the big dogs !! .45 coming back from the dead , .67 hydro coming back from the ANONYMOUS CRASHER that took out Ralph Almirola and I in March at Brandon that I got DQ'ed for even though video shows the culprit (you know who you are ) , major damage for both of us from this LANE MURDERER !!!! Ha , coming for some excitement and good times with all my buddies !!

New piston and sleeve going in the .21 Hydro , hoping for magic to keep up with the big dogs !! .45 coming back from the dead , .67 hydro coming back from the ANONYMOUS CRASHER that took out Ralph Almirola and I in March at Brandon that I got DQ'ed for even though video shows the culprit (you know who you are ) , major damage for both of us from this LANE MURDERER !!!! Ha , coming for some excitement and good times with all my buddies !!
Thank goodness I didn't run 67 hydro. Lol

Im looking forward to the D-3 guy's racing Richie's(Rico) boats. Nobody is XXX-pecting them. They have good driver's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any plans for a bon fire and Saturday night BBQ? Looks like this is going to be a hoot. Lots of really good racers are are entered for this one.

Is there any plans for a bon fire and Saturday night BBQ? Looks like this is going to be a hoot. Lots of really good racers are are entered for this one.
Ahhh the good ole Redneck parties, can I say that, is it politically correct?
default_ohmy.png
I'll pass on the bobbing for pigs feet, already have that trophy.
default_laugh.png

Ahhh the good ole Redneck parties, can I say that, is it politically correct?
default_ohmy.png
I'll pass on the bobbing for pigs feet, already have that trophy.
default_laugh.png

I remember them days!!!!!!!!! Who's bringing the Apple Pie this year!!!

Sure is quiet around here. Hey Jenny, any entertainment planned this year. Low country boil? Something, anything, word?

Anyone coming to this race that lives close to Scott Liddycoat's or passing through that could pickup something for me and bring to the race?

Well there were 15 competitors to start with in the BHydro class and now it all boils down to today with Steve Ball (aka HOF) and I Tied for first with a Run off. Couldn't ask for a better person than someone I have looked up to growing up in the hobby since I was 10 years old. Good luck today and it will for sure be a race to tune in for.
2u9r62a.jpg
it will be live on Facebook, just look up Bradley john Maglinger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back