CAFE IV

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanN

We are proud to announce our 4th annual race in Cleveland, Ohio.

Please contact me regarding any questions that you might have.

AlanCAFE IV

Hey !! Alan that is great news.I will be working hard to make sure I can get there.If you have never been to CAFE race.It is a PREMO event foresure.And I hear the new sight is AWSOME !!!!!

PS It was nice spending time with you and Howie at MC.See yah !!!

DW,

I have missed racing with you for the past 1 1/2 yrs.

We'll put a reserved sign a bunk bed for ya!

These are beautiful cabins with all the amenities of home...just bring a pillow and a blanket!

A/C, heat, microwave, shower, fridge,sink,commode....and beds. Also a covered back porch with picnic table and cement patio with another table on that!

site updated with the racers that are signed up.. Just follow the link at the bottom of the page

CAFE guys

Looking for a mailing address to send the registration monies to.

Doug Peterson

Thanks Allen

Registration has been E-Mailed to Kelly.

We also may have Jeff C. and Mark B. from our Wisconsin Club coming. It will be a couple weeks before they decide. They will camp out in my Hotel room if they chose to come.

Later - Doug Peterson

Very cool Doug.

Hey we will have some extra cabin space....I'm sure we could work something out for you guys if needed.

i really want to come to the race. probably just for sat, as that's the day that the 2 classes i'll be running are on. i just need to decide if the 7 hours of driving is worth it for 2 classes. (that's your que to talk me into it). i'll know in another week or so. on the plus side, i won't have any black boats this time! :D

i really want to come to the race. probably just for sat, as that's the day that the 2 classes i'll be running are on. i just need to decide if the 7 hours of driving is worth it for 2 classes. (that's your que to talk me into it). i'll know in another week or so. on the plus side, i won't have any black boats this time! :D
You won't regret the drive. What you will regret is:

1. Not going at all.

2. Not being able to stay for the whole race.

It's not 7 hours of driving for "2 classes". The drive will get you a load of fun hanging out with the gang and 6 heats of pulse-pounding action. You can borrow a P Offshore boat from me and make it 9 heats.

Plus, you get to see the south side of Chicago and Gary, IN. Who could pass that up? :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Boatdoc,

I highly would really like to see you show up and have some fun with us.

The drive really isn't so bad as long as you can get around Chicago!!!!

Heck after that getting through IN and OH is a piece of cake!

You'll see some things that you don't normally get to run in WI.

It would be a unique experience. Plus you can laugh at us if any lipos go up in smoke!

i'll probably make it, i have some vacation time to burn and i'd like to go to another race. and i might just take Doug up on that offer to run the P offshore. the offshore classes look like a lot of fun and i want to give it a shot. so...if i make it, i'll be running N2 mono, LSH, and P offshore. LSH is the funnest one for me, and my Viper is itching for more race action. now, if i can learn how to finish 3 heats...

We all know where your sleeping, just wondering if you had any race info also. Curious Kelly, thats all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back