• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

boats for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I was out of town longer than expected, will have pics Tommy, shipping info Ken, by tonight or tomorrow, and yes Mike F roadrunner is available.

John B., Nova pipe goes out tomorrow

John S., Roadrunner shipped today

Mike, I will do 275.00 plus shipping. For a 10 plus year old boat with original paint it very clean and never hit or wrecked. Cowling damage is from blow overs. Only raced about six times. Mounts drilled for CMB. Comes with extra cowl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I took so long getting back, working insane hours.

John Schultheis, I wanted to make sure you noticed sheeting under front nose and front sponson tips. bumped rocks on shoreline not enough damage to replace. I will do boat minus motor and pipe for 200.00 plus shipping.

Tommy, will do 45.00 shipped in U.S. on all 3 black CMB 67 pipes and get you better pics.

Ken, in the second pic, 2 on left and far right are 90 pipes , far right 25 plus shipping.

John beardslee, Novarossi pipe and bracket are new and yours for 40.00 plus shipping. will box and get you info.

Rick, I will do 100.00 shipped for motor, please not that it has been on a shelf for several years and will need bearings, but pipe is an original Irwin and up graded carb. If I find original carb I will include.
Hi Barry,

Don't forget to forward me your information, see my pm to you.

Thanks John
Hi Barry,

NR .21 muffled pipe (like new) arrived yesterday.

Thank you, John

anyone waiting on shipping cost I will get that out as soon as I can. Working out of town and don't have much time. Thanks for being patient.

Back