• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold FOR SALE MAC 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
I have for sale a very nice tight mac 21OB on a new lawless lower unit with new 3/blade prop and equi pipe, has needle valve also, ready to run, $350.00 shipped, zelle or postal money order or paypal, will give you pp addy, thanks for looking
SOLD TO JOE PENDING FUNDS, THANK YOU

Last edited:
Hello, Hope your doin better Gary, I bought your mac powerhead for k&b lower which is GREAT thanks, Is this the same PTO on this motor? This lawless lower and motor pto have a k&b bolt pattern? Man this is one sweet set up. If yes to k&b bolt pattern and 350.00 paypal to friend this friday the 17th ok SOLD

If it's not the right bolt pattern you can get different top plates from Fred at lawless, I changed mine to a different pattern and from what I remember it wasn't very expensive

I have for sale a very nice tight mac 21OB on a new lawless lower unit with new 3/blade prop and equi pipe, has needle valve also, ready to run, $350.00 shipped, zelle or postal money order or paypal, will give you pp addy, thanks for looking
SOLD TO JOE PENDING FUNDS, THANK YOU
Paypal payment made 350.00 to friend. THANKS Gary.

Back