• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

boats for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I took so long getting back, working insane hours.

John Schultheis, I wanted to make sure you noticed sheeting under front nose and front sponson tips. bumped rocks on shoreline not enough damage to replace. I will do boat minus motor and pipe for 200.00 plus shipping.

Tommy, will do 45.00 shipped in U.S. on all 3 black CMB 67 pipes and get you better pics.

Ken, in the second pic, 2 on left and far right are 90 pipes , far right 25 plus shipping.

John beardslee, Novarossi pipe and bracket are new and yours for 40.00 plus shipping. will box and get you info.

Rick, I will do 100.00 shipped for motor, please not that it has been on a shelf for several years and will need bearings, but pipe is an original Irwin and up graded carb. If I find original carb I will include.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barry I will take the far right one in 2nd pick. Had a hole drilled for pressure fitting but no fitting installed

Ken

John Schultheis, I wanted to make sure you noticed sheeting under front nose and front sponson tips. bumped rocks on shoreline not enough damage to replace. I will do boat minus motor and pipe for 200.00 plus shipping.

Tommy, will do 45.00 shipped in U.S. on all 3 black CMB 67 pipes and get you better pics.

Ken, in the second pic, 2 on left and far right are 90 pipes , far right 25 plus shipping.

John beardslee, Novarossi pipe and bracket are new and yours for 40.00 plus shipping. will box and get you info.

Rick, I will do 100.00 shipped for motor, please not that it has been on a shelf for several years and will need bearings, but pipe is an original Irwin and up graded carb. If I find original carb I will include.
Thanks Barry,

My zip is 48624 for you to add shipping. I'll pm you my address, let me know your paypal address as well.

John

Barry,

I will take the Picco P-5 header and pipe $100.00 shipped.

Are you accepting PAYPAL?

If so, PM me PAYPAL info.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Barry,

Don't forget to forward me your information, see my pm to you.

Thanks John

Back