billet pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry, just a regular stinger on mine. Yes mitch fuel and load! Done some testing last 2 days, the pipe is working great.

Is Blair's software available? I've not heard of it, I used an applet called javapipe to help select a pipe before but it doesn't work for me anymore.

Is Blair's software available? I've not heard of it, I used an applet called javapipe to help select a pipe before but it doesn't work for me anymore.
Jeff, google: Gordon P. Blair, Design and Simulations of Two Stroke Engines

David, they have a copy reserved for you too.

Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking pipe. the pipe that Scott made for me broke the stinger off with the muffler hanging on it. had gussets welded on and still broke off.

Have internalized the stinger with some brass tubing. will test it and see how it runs real soon.

If you run it with out a muffle it may not break. Then again the large mufflers are heavy. one for that size stinger will be lighter.

David
Just cuious, what size brass tubing did you use?
K&S brass .500 OD .470 ID

Charles
http://www.buildandc...ed_pipe_v3.htmlHave had mine for some time.
Interesting, but not the Blair program.

Charles
http://www.buildandc...ed_pipe_v3.htmlHave had mine for some time.
Interesting, but not the Blair program.
I have a very good program that Marty has given me. But it is not mine to share.

But for now this will help those that would like to try messing with pipe design.

I was not talking about the pipe chapter. :) You do not need that one. You have Scotties pipe.

All kidding aside. For the price of just one 101 piston and sleeve, get the entire book and study it. Then just use this info for a base for your expermentation. A lot of what you are looking for has already been researched, found and confirmed by testing, for you.

Just a thought,

Charles

Charles,

Great idea and a wonderful resource for motors.

I have my copy on order and I don't even do motor

work.

Thanks,

Mark

Back