billet pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtruex

pipe 2.jpgpipe 1.jpgI built my first pipe and had to show it off.. big thanks to my buddy scott bouchie for getting me up to speed on the process.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like crap man, cant believe you would post that junk on an internet forum. [want to make one for my 40 tunnel? :D ]

~ James

Martin,

Nice work! I like the front flange for mounting the coupler.

You may want to drill two holes in it and wrap a spring around

the motor. In really rough water the stinger may break off and the spring

will save you a lot of future work. I can suggest this from personal experience

with these pipes.

Let Us Know How It Works,

Mark

Martin Look Nice pipe but it is very expensive :wacko: How will you run test boat ? ;)

Very cool Martin! If I may ask - What method or theories did you use with regards to the pipe section dimensions?

Thanks guys! Lot of work but well worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking pipe. the pipe that Scott made for me broke the stinger off with the muffler hanging on it. had gussets welded on and still broke off.

Have internalized the stinger with some brass tubing. will test it and see how it runs real soon.

If you run it with out a muffle it may not break. Then again the large mufflers are heavy. one for that size stinger will be lighter.

David

If you ever quit your day job you could have a future in making pipes! :D Hopefully Mike or DW didn't help you to "Do the Math".

Sweet looking pipe Martin. Yeah Scott's pipes and the Blair program produce some phenomenal results.

I have one and one thing is for sure, you will pull props that you never would have even thought about before. Mine LOVES load. If you ever start leaning on the needle because you think it's too rich and then it leans out and dies, bring it back in and fatten her up and throw a bigger wheel at it. It'll clear out and run like a champ.

Great looking pipe. the pipe that Scott made for me broke the stinger off with the muffler hanging on it. had gussets welded on and still broke off.

Have internalized the stinger with some brass tubing. will test it and see how it runs real soon.

If you run it with out a muffle it may not break. Then again the large mufflers are heavy. one for that size stinger will be lighter.

David
Just cuious, what size brass tubing did you use?

Back