• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

40 ROADRUNNER RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h20rrl

SOLD_SOLD_SOLD

Up for sale is a used (in good shape) 40 Roadrunner rigger with a cmb 45RS and a Andy Brown header/pipe.The boat has speedmaster hardware and a Bob Austin Prop.The prop is a H-22 and a H-18.The hull is in very good condition and the motor has only been raced 2 seasons and not to many races for each season.I purchased the engine new..I also have an extra CMB 45rs engine that runs great but has a broken head bolt.I was going to send it off to Props4u and exchange cases but never did.The engine right now is fine and runs great.I am throwing that in with the purchase.The boat has a 3rd channel.All servos included.Boat stand not included.Asking 550.00 or OBO shipped in the USA only.Email me if you have questions at [email protected]

2010 Jul 24 001.jpg

2010 Jul 24 002.jpg

2010 Jul 24 003.jpg

2010 Jul 24 004.jpg

2010 Jul 24 005.jpg

2010 Jul 24 006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What speeds are you getting out of the CMB .45RS? I just put the same motor in my road runner didn't get to run it yet. To cool here in PA.

Ron

If your extra RS motor is a purple head CMB i would be interested.

Rocky

Latest posts

Back