90 ROADRUNNER/91vac RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h20rrl

SOLD_SOLD_SOLD

Up for sale is a new never run 90 Roadrunner with a new never run 91 vac.It has the 13cc Mac pipe.All speedmaster hardware.The turn fin came from Ralph.It has aluminum booms.It comes with a custom Stainless Walt Barney tank.This boat has been set up to Ralphs specs.No fuel has seen the engine.The paint and clear is PPG 2 part.I have 1-1667 prop that goes with the boat.Any questions email me at me at [email protected]

This is set up with a 3rd channel.It has high torque futaba servo for the throttle-standard for 3rd chl-and 1/4 scale high torque MG Hi-tec for rudder.It comes with a 1024 reciever.Boat is ready to break in and race.Have over 1300.00 invested asking 950.00 shipped in the U.S. ONLY. I will take a postal money order or payment through pay-pal.My pay-pal account is [email protected]. I am not parting out boat as of now.

90 Rigger Final pics 003.JPG

90 Rigger Final pics 004.JPG

90 Rigger Final pics 005.JPG

90 Rigger Final pics 007.JPG

90 Rigger Final pics 008.JPG

90 Rigger Final pics 009.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Good looking set up. Is that cowl available from Ralph? I have a 90 RR as well but my engine cowl is not that tall. In other words the engine is more exposed with the cowl that I have. Thanks, Fred

Back