• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Phil Thomas Sport 40 RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allenrichards1

I got this boat, motor and electronics in a trade from Cliff Nicholson (Shadow). The boat and motor were both brand new. The boat was built but not painted, only sanded primed and prepped for paint. The boat has been "hydro dipped" by my uncle with blue carbon fiber, silver painted on windshield and white bottom. Matrix paint on bottom and automotive clear coat throughout. The engine tub itself is black and was cleared but for some reason the paint has peeled up so it could use a new coat in the tub only. You can see in the pics a black sticker on the right side. This is where a piece of the hydro dipping started to peel up when my uncle took the tape off. This was after the 3rd or 4th attempt at getting it right so he opted to cover that with the sticker than re-dipping the boat again. The engine is a CMB 45HR and only has 4 tanks through it. hasn't even been fully broken in. The only thing that is not new on this engine is the water jacket. I had a problem getting some stubborn head bolts out and ended up scratching the water jacket all up to get the head bolts out. So, I found someone with a used jacket here on iWaters. The radio box is custom built and is solid. I have to say that Cliff did an excellent job on the build. The pipe is a Irwin quiet pipe. It will come RTR, all you will need to add is TX/RX. Here is a list of what will be included.

PT Sport 40 - Hull/Hardware/Electronics (including battery)

CMB 45HR

Bob Violet 3rd channel

Irwin quiet pipe

2 props - X450/3 and 1455/3

Its only been out a couple of times but haven't had the time to get it completely dialed in.

The boat has 2oz hopper tank and I believe a 14oz sullivan under the right side.

$750 shipped lower 48 ONLY

paypal ok, please send as gift or add 3%

Thanks

Allen

Im selling this boat because I really want to get back into another rigger. I sold my 90SGX this time last year so that we could put some money down on a jet ski. The ONLY boat I ever regret selling.......

6.JPG

5.JPG

4.JPG

3.JPG

2.JPG

1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hydrographics or HydroGraphics, also known as immersion printing, water transfer printing, water transfer imaging, cubic printing, or hydro dipping, is a method of applying printed designs to three-dimensional objects.

Here is a video

It was sold for a brief second but it is now available again......

Thanks

Allen

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is interested in trading, Im looking for a 67SGX RTR(nothing beat).....If need be, I can come up with some cash as well.......

I'll do $700 shipped. You can send paypal to [email protected] please mark personal/gift or add 3% (which is $21). Please leave me your shipping address (in a PM) , I'll bring some packing material home from work this week and get it boxed up.

Allen

Hey Allen,

Do you have any interest in a 20 rigger,Hummingbird with 20 MAC engine?

Yes! The one I traded you for a T-Rex heli.

Give me a call,if you do. I never ran it.

Cape Coral Bill.

Back