• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SPORT 40 RTR Phil Thomas SOLD_SOLD_SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Lamb

I have a Phil Thomas Sport 40 for sale.It is RTR and comes with the following:

CMB 45rs

CMB header

Mac 7.5 marine pipe-silencer

3rd channel

Futaba servos--high torque for rudder

Speedmaster hardware

Tyndall turn fin

fm reciever1024

switch harnes

Have several props that go with the boat.

boat stand

PPG Paint and clear

Boat has been raced and is in good condition.Motor is sound and there are no holes in hull.Paint is still in good condition.I would like this to be a local pick-up.Shipping costs are just to high and i am not taking on the cost of shipping.I live in south Miami(Country Walk area) and you can see the boat there.I also will putting my scale up for sale.Asking 450.00 OBO-Boat does not sell i may part it out.Contact me at 281-217-0909 Rick before 9:30pm

100_0125.JPG

100_0126.JPG

100_0127.JPG

100_0128.JPG

100_0129.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill take it Rick. I can take care of having it picked up from you if you can pack it for me, or take it to a shipping store to be wrapped and boxed for shipping. I have been looking for a sport 40. This will be a great start into the class.

Ill take it Rick. I can take care of having it picked up from you if you can pack it for me, or take it to a shipping store to be wrapped and boxed for shipping. I have been looking for a sport 40. This will be a great start into the class.

Didn't even get my email sent..

Ron, Rick L.

If RL can get it up the the Winter Nat's, I would be glad to get it to you @ the Spring Nat's

Let me know Gents,,, Oh yeh, and you too Ron!!!

Oh Yeh,,, Your getting a real clean boat there Ron,, and the bottom is real close to my Corona Xtra Sport-40

Awesome!!!! Thanks Rick. I really appreciate you offering to bring it to me in Atlanta and for the info about the boat. I will see what Mr Lamb says about having a packing store wrap and ship the boat for me. If not, I will be calling you...... ;)

Awesome!!!! Thanks Rick. I really appreciate you offering to bring it to me in Atlanta and for the info about the boat. I will see what Mr Lamb says about having a packing store wrap and ship the boat for me. If not, I will be calling you...... ;)
We still have to have RL's "yes he can bring it to Melbourne"

I'll get it to a shipper after i speak with Ron.I haven't decided if i am coming to the Winternats.

Payment sent Rick. I will work out the details tomorrow for shipping. Thanks again.

Thanks for the invite Rick. That would be a lot if fun. Is this boat legal in NAMBA and IMPBA?

Ahhhh, another D12 Sport 40 victim for me and Charles Jones to beat on, hehehe. Nice buy, makes me happy when I see you buy things that distract you from the tunnel hull fold!!! :) James

Thanks James. Always wanted one to play around with and tweak on at the pond. May come to a race one day, who knows. Rick did a super job on the build.

Back