4 OB records set at Huntsville

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations guys! Jay, I don't know if your Dad told you this already or not, but he has committed to bringing the hahlbreder clan back up to Minnesota for an old school reunion race next summer. :) I hope you guys still have that old Van because Nub needs a ride as well!

Congrats to Team Ugly. Obviously you guys had your act together to achieve some well deserved success. Competition is good and makes us all better at our driving and setup. This is a huge win and raises the bar a little higher. I hate I will miss the Herb Race but I am sure you guys will have a blast. BTW, be sure to bring Max Halbrehder back to the WTC so he can hang out. We miss our newest Racing Team Member!!!....
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations to the Halbrehders.......

some people are good in building tuning etc...others are good drivers...together with the right material that makes a world team/combo.....

the result...well you know...

well done....

Here we come November so look out at Huntsville. I have a good feeling about this time trial.

Back