2017 Winter Nitro Championsips

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys:)

Hope to see you all again in Florida 2017!!! Lets start again to make an international Tent:)

This year we come with 4 guys from Germany and catching hopefully a bit sun and nice weather again:)

I hope its allowed to come with some crazy guys and have a nice time again!!!

See you there

Markus

Hope to see you all again in Florida 2017!!! Lets start again to make an international Tent:)

This year we come with 4 guys from Germany and catching hopefully a bit sun and nice weather again:)

See you there

Markus
Hope you guys have a great time I'm not going to be there but Aron is and Tim .

See you there

Markus
Great that you guys are coming again and with a couple more racers.

We WILL have an International Tent for you guys.

We have over half of the class sponsorships spoken for the Winter Nitro Championships.

The classes and their sponsors and the open classes is as follows. If you are interested in sponsorship, the cost is $100.

You will need to contact me directly to select your class.

CLASS SPONSOR

A Hydro Ron Shaw

A Stock Tunnel Jeff Maturo

A Mono Open

A Mod OPC Tunnel Open

B Hydro Stu Barr

B Mod OPC Tunnel Ron Shaw

B Mono Ian Inverarity

C Hydro Open

C Mono Open

Scale Unlimited Andy Brown

Sport 40 Dick Tyndall

Sport 21 Phil Thomas

Twin Nitro Rigger Ralph Almirola

X Hydro Joe Warren

X Hydro Single CMDI Andy Brown

X Mono John Beardslee
We are down to 4 classes that are unsponsored. Anyone want to pick one of these up? It would be great to have all of them covered well before the race so that we can allocate the $$$ toward prizes.
Only a couple more sponsorships available. Anyone......
Anyone want to fill one of the remaining sponsorships....
default_smile.png

We have over half of the class sponsorships spoken for the Winter Nitro Championships.

The classes and their sponsors and the open classes is as follows. If you are interested in sponsorship, the cost is $100.

You will need to contact me directly to select your class.

CLASS SPONSOR

A Hydro Ron Shaw

A Stock Tunnel Jeff Maturo

A Mono Open

A Mod OPC Tunnel Open

B Hydro Stu Barr

B Mod OPC Tunnel Ron Shaw

B Mono Ian Inverarity

C Hydro Open

C Mono Open

Scale Unlimited Andy Brown

Sport 40 Dick Tyndall

Sport 21 Phil Thomas

Twin Nitro Rigger Ralph Almirola

X Hydro Joe Warren

X Hydro Single CMDI Andy Brown

X Mono John Beardslee
We are down to 4 classes that are unsponsored. Anyone want to pick one of these up? It would be great to have all of them covered well before the race so that we can allocate the $$$ toward prizes.
Only a couple more sponsorships available. Anyone......

We still have a couple that need sponsorships - ANYONE?

Also, if you are coming, PLEASE get your entries in right away so that we can buy hats, etc and be ready for you.

The race is in sunny warm Brandon Fl.

Okay I am in !!!

Getting close time to get entered !!!!!!!!

Ok Ladies put your money where your mouth is,you do not wanna miss this race. We know the the water is hard and the snow is getting deep up North. Here is your chance to burn some Nitro in Fl..

There are 17/20 rigger's,20/45 rigger's.15/60 rigger's,10/F rigger's,and15/Twin's. So put your "BIG BOY" pant's on and come and play. Plenty of room for everyone wanting to race. If you win you can even go to Disney World and celebrate.
default_smile.png

Stan

Stay away from the offshore buoys..They will get you every time.LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back