2017 Winter Nitro Championsips

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Ladies put your money where your mouth is,you do not wanna miss this race. We know the the water is hard and the snow is getting deep up North. Here is your chance to burn some Nitro in Fl..

There are 17/20 rigger's,20/45 rigger's.15/60 rigger's,10/F rigger's,and15/Twin's. So put your "BIG BOY" pant's on and come and play. Plenty of room for everyone wanting to race. If you win you can even go to Disney World and celebrate.
default_smile.png
24247934499_94c7355854_o.jpg

Coming at you !

It is nice to see the "Alaska Mafia" is coming to kick some A..! Where are all the Northern Crew at???? You know you are FREEZING YOUR BALL's off. Come to Fl. and burn some NITRO.

Here is the race,the one you guy's wanted,and all you talked about all yr long...three rounds to decide the top 6 guy's in the final two rounds going at it for the Title. Do not want to hear "ANY" excuses...we have fuel,plugs,and people to help pit for you.

Ok Ladies put your money where your mouth is,you do not wanna miss this race. We know the the water is hard and the snow is getting deep up North. Here is your chance to burn some Nitro in Fl..

There are 17/20 rigger's,20/45 rigger's.15/60 rigger's,10/F rigger's,and15/Twin's. So put your "BIG BOY" pant's on and come and play. Plenty of room for everyone wanting to race. If you win you can even go to Disney World and celebrate.
default_smile.png
attachicon.gif
24247934499_94c7355854_o.jpg

Coming at you !
Haa...BIG RED DON'T PLAY!!!

Rick,

I do still have Dad's Bud boat (the very 1st US1 Scale). There are only a few ponds where that boat can run, for it is very difficult to launch from a raised platform. Maybe after our other classes get tuned in properly it will come off the shelf.

MG

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be nice to have another local Scale, Mark- get it out in 2017 after the Nitro Nats and I will dust mine off.
default_cool.png

What you got something against us Scale guys - lol
default_wink.png

If the down south crew didnt **** all over the class , it would still be a class-

Just Sayin - the " Im taking my toys and going home deal " came into play with - well you know.....
default_sleep.png

And frankly , the " talk with the other guys and make a class- BS - " will never fly with the attitude the Scale "GURUS" ..............

Yeah , Nice , to the guys that have $1500 tied up in a scale .
default_sleep.png
default_sleep.png
default_sleep.png

default_wink.png

If the down south crew didnt **** all over the class , it would still be a class-

Just Sayin - the " Im taking my toys and going home deal " came into play with - well you know.....
default_sleep.png
I've only seen that scale once in the last , well since you got it !!!
default_biggrin.png

default_wink.png

default_sleep.png
I've only seen that scale once in the last , well since you got it !!!
default_biggrin.png
I have run that boat in 3 events - all local because that is what my wallet affords, period,

and 2 out of three events the Space Coast guys have bothered to show up once .

Look at the entrys ..............

We wont even get into the mess that was made of the Concourse judging the last time at

the Nitro Nats ,
default_sleep.png

Im not coming and wont be racing there soooo- I will let it lay.

We have over half of the class sponsorships spoken for the Winter Nitro Championships.

The classes and their sponsors and the open classes is as follows. If you are interested in sponsorship, the cost is $100.

You will need to contact me directly to select your class.

CLASS SPONSOR

A Hydro Ron Shaw

A Stock Tunnel Jeff Maturo

A Mono Open

A Mod OPC Tunnel Open

B Hydro Stu Barr

B Mod OPC Tunnel Ron Shaw

B Mono Ian Inverarity

C Hydro Open

C Mono Open

Scale Unlimited Andy Brown

Sport 40 Dick Tyndall

Sport 21 Phil Thomas

Twin Nitro Rigger Ralph Almirola

X Hydro Joe Warren

X Hydro Single CMDI Andy Brown

X Mono John Beardslee
We are down to 4 classes that are unsponsored. Anyone want to pick one of these up? It would be great to have all of them covered well before the race so that we can allocate the $$$ toward prizes.
Only a couple more sponsorships available. Anyone......

We still have a couple that need sponsorships - ANYONE?

Marty, is A mod opc sponsor still open... lmk. will sponsor

Looking good Doc, I have my stuff almost ready, I am stoked and ready to go. Hope the weather is good.

Back