2017 IMPBA Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have already signed up but we are waiting to see how our classes fill up... If this race doesn't get a certain amount of boats in a class to make us-1 or we decide not to come will refunds be issued?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam the only way to build classes for the Internats or any other races is to enter them. To wait to see who's coming helps no one and including most of all the race host. Now if a class does not make we will refund that racer money for that event. There will be 8 boats minimum to make the US 1 classes. Anything less will be for National Champion only. I am sure that all classes will make for US 1 except two.

So get your entries in and build a good race.

I figured out that drive long trip from Calgary to there about 35 hours so I can't make it . My wife and me will plan to buy new RV motorhome next year and we will drive trip in US anytime

Any nitro boat can be used for Team Marathon. The team will be made up of two boats and drivers with two pit men. It is a timed event on how many laps can be ran in a set time. The first, second, and third winners of the team will receive trophies. There are more details on rules but I don't have them on paper right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any boat can be used for Team Marathon. The team will be made up of two boats and drivers with two pit men. It is a timed event on how many laps can be ran in a set time. The first, second, and third winners of the team will receive trophies. There are more details on rules but I don't have them on paper right now.
Any power plant also as long as it is IMPBA approved?

Let me clear up the Team Marathon boat classes. You may run any IMPBA nitro boat class. As this is the IMPBA International Regatta and is a nitro event.

Just entered. Piece of cake on Racemastersevent

About 2-3 more boats in each of the hydro classes and the minimum is met for US1in almost all of the hydro classes.

Get entered and secure the class for US 1

Back