2017 IMPBA Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will try and make it. I had a great time at the race in May and the twin loves the lake.

Just have to work on vacation schedule with work.

Hey Mark,

I'm going to talk to Jason to see if we can dust off the boats and make it down to Huntsville. The last nats we went to was in 2000 at Dick's event in Moline. IL.

We might be a bit rusty LOL
default_smile.png
but I love the original format.

Steve

That format may just entice me to show up! :)
Hi Steve,

Yes, Please do dust off those 17+ year old boats and come on down and play.

You don't even have to wonder if your old boats will be competitive.

If I remember correctly, you won the F hydro SAW event at 95+ mph with your K-90 powered Twin Eagle SG at the 2000 "Dick Jones Internats".

Some guys are just now getting to that kind of speed.

This could be a great race. Maybe some of the West coast guys will come out too.

Racers we have about 13 US 1 boats entered for the 2017 IMPBA Internats. Of course we have a lot of time to get entered. We have a great bunch of boats for those classes. Some of the top racers in the country.

Hey Mark,

I'm going to talk to Jason to see if we can dust off the boats and make it down to Huntsville. The last nats we went to was in 2000 at Dick's event in Moline. IL.

We might be a bit rusty LOL
default_smile.png
but I love the original format.

Steve

That format may just entice me to show up! :)
Would be cool to see you guys again. It has been a while....
default_smile.png

Sorry I don´t understand the rules. Do AB Hiydro run together? Do they Count seperate or together? I Think about coming but can only bring one rigger.

Thank

Winfried

In the US 1 classes. They combined A & B and C & D motors in all hull designs. So when it says AB Hydro that means that either motor can run in that class. This was done many years ago to allow A and C motors to run at the International Regatta.

Hi Mark I wonder that how long will drive from Hobart In to huntsville? I think about it but when will apply form on deadline ? let me know Allan

Back