2016 IMPBA Nitro Nats / Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great guys. Let us know what you find out Matt. Its a recognized nitro class so it shoukd also be eligible for a national championship.
Ron we are good to go. I will add the b sport tunnel. Anyone else who wants to be added to b sport tunnel just let me know. that would be great. Robin do you want to be registered in both tunnel classes or just one? Thanks to everyone who has registered we are off to a great start, this is going to be a great race.
Matt
Great. Thanks to you and Mike. Go ahead and add me to B Sport Tunnel and I will send the entry fee for now. I will drop a couple of other classes in a few weeks once I figure everything out.

178 boats so far. Almost all the classes are looking good. Need some more Twins, A Hydro, and B Sport Tunnels. 18 Scales and Sport 40s is awesome.

Juice

Time to dust off your nitro boats. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris, if you come I'm sure someone has something you can run
default_smile.png

Any reason cant run on wed for the long distance traveler's? Coming from Fl. trying to get a group together for the long haul. The extra day would help/and decide to come or not.

Stan I don't have a problem with it and the pond is available for use. I will just have to make sure we have some club members available to sign people in and run retrieve. We have a club meeting in a few weeks and I will ask.

Sounds great Matt...looking forward to some racing. I missed the Nitro race they just had here in Brandon,had some personal issue's that came up. Got some people here that might ride up together in a RV. If all goes well should be able to make the trip.

Come on up Stan, it's a nice time of year in Upstate NY and you won't find a nicer site or a better group of people running the event!
default_smile.png
That is what was thinking...trying to get the MicroBurst crew to come also. Did Google on the site,pond looks "REAL GOOD". We have not been up that far yet for a race. Looking forward to seeing some people I have not raced in a long time,and people that I have heard about. I heard some Tampa guy's are talking about the trip also,some are from the Northern area.

Come on up Stan, it's a nice time of year in Upstate NY and you won't find a nicer site or a better group of people running the event!
default_smile.png
That is what was thinking...trying to get the MicroBurst crew to come also. Did Google on the site,pond looks "REAL GOOD". We have not been up that far yet for a race. Looking forward to seeing some people I have not raced in a long time,and people that I have heard about. I heard some Tampa guy's are talking about the trip also,some are from the Northern area.
Yeah!! Bring all the Flordia guys!!

Come on up, Stan! Be good to see you again. I was there for the Gas Nat's last year, great site, awesome club - you won't be disappointed (-;

Latest posts

Back