2016 IMPBA Nitro Nats / Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt,

Is there racing on Thursday the 14th starting at noon or is that open water and racing starts Friday morning?

Cause they can add other classes if they want. Just wont be a national championship class

Sam you should go!! This is suppose to be IMPBA's biggest event / best competition so let's make that happen and sell it out.... Long Live Nitro!!!

Almost 150 boats the first day. Not to shabby. Keep em comin boyz!!

Awesome response so far. I think after the great reviews from those who attended the Gas Nats last year it's bringing the nitro boys out. Things are looking up for model boating!

Who can we talk to for exploring the chances of adding B Sport Tunnel as a National Championship Class to this race? Looking at those that have entered so far, making the class should not be an issue.

Ron you are going to be a very busy guy for sure with 10 classes entered
default_biggrin.png
, I could maybe get a sport b Tunnel ready
default_ph34r.png

Who can we talk to for exploring the chances of adding B Sport Tunnel as a National Championship Class to this race? Looking at those that have entered so far, making the class should not be an issue.
Hey Ron talk to Mike Betke. He is the National Nitro Director.

This is great guys. Let us know what you find out Matt. Its a recognized nitro class so it shoukd also be eligible for a national championship.

Ron you are going to be a very busy guy for sure with 10 classes entered
default_biggrin.png
, I could maybe get a sport b Tunnel ready
default_ph34r.png
Lol Rene. My entries usually change a couole of classes by the time we are about 60-90 days out, but the tunnels will be there. Stay tuned.

This is great guys. Let us know what you find out Matt. Its a recognized nitro class so it shoukd also be eligible for a national championship.
Ron we are good to go. I will add the b sport tunnel. Anyone else who wants to be added to b sport tunnel just let me know. that would be great. Robin do you want to be registered in both tunnel classes or just one? Thanks to everyone who has registered we are off to a great start, this is going to be a great race.
Matt

I have no issues. If there is enough boats to make the class have at it.

It looks like there are a few classes that will struggle to have enough boats anyways, so this can replace one of them if you can get enough boats.

11 must be Ron's lucky number! That's crazy.

Almost 150 boats the first day. Not to shabby. Keep em comin boyz!!
Word is out that the Rochester District 1 club and its pond are fantastic. I've been there three times now and have to say it's one of the best racing sites I've seen. No disappointments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back