2015 IMPBA Gas Nationals, Rochester NY July 16th-19th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, as usual I screwed up . Matt will you remove me from lsg36 mono, & please add me to open offshore? Thanx in advance. I sent you a pm on Jim's, also.

Race is officially sold out. Sold out in under 6 hours! WOW! You can pm me or leave a message here if you want to get on a waiting list. Thanks everyone.

Thank you for PINNING this event Admins
default_smile.png

Give Matt S a shout and get yourself on the waiting list.

Hammer and Nails are in and booked at the Super 8 John Finch and I can race our inlines. Come on summer
default_smile.png
:)

If you want to attend this race please contact me to get on the wait list. My phone number is on the rcracingevents along with my email. You can also send me a PM. I had three people call me yesterday that were on the wait list that I can add into the race to fill the heats. Contact me not Luc to be on the wait list. Its early and surely some will not be able to attend. The earlier you get on the list the better. We will be accepting entry's to fill the heats. All you have to do is contact me.

Crackerbox (2 openings to fill heats)
1: Torby Barker
2: OPEN
Wait List:

Gas Scale: (4 Openings to fill the heat)
1: OPEN
3: OPEN
4: OPEN

LSG27 Cat: SOLD OUT
Wait List: 1: Terry Munn

LSG27 MONO: Sold OUT
Wait List: 1: Tony Gomez

LSG27 Rigger: Sold OUT
Wait List : 1: Butch Laporte

LSG27 Sport Hydro: SOLD OUT
Wait List: No one

LSG27 Jersey Skiff: 4 Openings to fill the heat
1: Torby Barker

LSG36 CAT: 2 Openings to fill the heats (NOW SOLD OUT)
1: Marco Gendron
2: Keith Thompson

LSG36 Rigger: SOLD OUT

LSG36 Sport Hydro: (1 Opening to fill the heat)

LSG36 Mono: (1 Openings to fill the heat)
1: Keith Thompson
Wait List: No One

Open Offshore: SOLD OUT

Super Stock Mono: (4 Openings to fill the heats)

Thunderboat: 3 Openings (NOW SOLD OUT)
1: Marco Gendron
2: Torby Barker
3: Keith Thompson
Wait List: No ONE

Twin Rigger: 2 Openings To fill the heat

For anyone that is a Government Employee/Contractor. I booked the Hampton Inn in Webster for $105 + Tax a night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Easter Everyone. We are about 6 weeks away from the deadline to pay for your entry fee. To date we have 45 entries paid. If you see your name on this list or know someone on the list please let them know. I will send an email out as well. You can always mail in your entry fee or send it via paypal. Just to remind everyone if you are not paid by May 15th your entry will be deleted. If anyone has any questions please feel free to call me 585.750.9679. Thanks!

People that have not paid:
Vic Aldeman
Marc Benoit
Chris Blaker
Dale Brobst
Bruce Chase
Teddy Dauphinee
Cindy & Tom Driver
Scott Forcier
Marco Gendron
Tony Gomez
Bill Green
Matt Gunn
Charlie Harrington
Tony Jacuzzi
Tom & Nick Jerzak
Anthoiny Joseph
Andrew Lane
Scott Liddycoat
Richard & Carol Loeb
Virgil Love
Dennis Madlinski
Terry Munn
Josh Owens
Randy Rap
Steve Rodriguez
Chris Rupley
Kevin Sheren
Ken Stang
Robin Stebbins
Keith Thompson
Daniel Weimer

ONLY 8 Days left to pay up for the ones on the list get it done ASAP to save your spot.

Vic Aldeman
Marc Benoit
Matt Gunn
Andrew Lane
Richard & Carol Loeb
Virgil Love
Josh Owens
Steve Rodriguez
Robin Stebbins
Keith Thompson
Daniel Weimer

Update

Vic Aldeman
Matt Gunn
Richard & Carol Loeb
Keith Thompson
Daniel Weimer

Copied from JRBC

Ok so this is what is open and who will be getting into the race as of now. If you know someone on this list please have him contact me ASAP. I will try to contact as many as I can. Some I do not have phone numbers.

Crackerbox 2 spots opened up. Louie Gerdick & Teddy Dauphinee are now entered to run that class

LSG27 Cat 4 spots have opened up. The top 4 on the wait list was Terry Munn, Vince Amore, Charles Kelly Tyner & Mike Butler.

LSG27 Mono 1 spot is open right now. That spot went to Tony Gomez.

LSG27 Rigger 3 spots opened up. Mike Noonen, Luis Sanchez & Rick Thompson are now entered for that class.

LSG27 Sport Hydro 3 spots have opened up. Ron Manucci, Mike Noonan, and Luis Sanchez are now entered for that class.

LSG36 Cat 1 opening Luis Ayala gets that spot.

LSG36 Mono 2 spots are open right now. Vince Amore & Ross Medina are entered in these classes as of now.

LSG36 Rigger 1 spot is open. Luis Sanchez slips into that spot.

LSG36 Sport Hydro 1 spot is open Ross Medina is now entered.

Open Offshore 2 spots are open. Phil Thompkins & Ross Medina are now entered.

Jersey Skiff 3 spots are open: Ross Medina, Luis Sanchez, and Louie Gerdick are now entered

Super Stock Mono: 3 spots open. Vince Amore, Luis Sanchez, 1 spot is still open

Thunderboat 2 spots open. Vince Amore, & Ron Manucci are now entered

That is all the classes that had a wait list going. I will update the wait list as soon as rcracingevents is up and I can start to enter the new entries in. Please if you are now entered and you can not come please contact me ASAP. 585.750.9679, [email protected]. Thanks for everyone's patience!

Wish i'd seen this sooner. I was at the delmarva race with kelly tyner & mike butler this weekend. Telling them woulda made their day (-;

Back