2015 IMPBA Gas Nationals, Rochester NY July 16th-19th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been awhile since I have seen you D-12 guys. Last time was the Gas Clash in Delvarva. Saw a few at 2013 Gas Nats. See you guys in Rochester. Should be fun!

It's been awhile since I have seen you D-12 guys. Last time was the Gas Clash in Delvarva. Saw a few at 2013 Gas Nats. See you guys in Rochester. Should be fun!
Yup, in those luxury suites at the Hillside Motel.
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png

Come on John. Get Jim and Dick to come up with you. I know you can do it.. Peer pressure is a *****. LOL

Looks like I'm bringing the whole family up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rochester also has a kids museum. strong museum in downtown Rochester,Sonnenberg Gardens in Canandaigua, a 10 min ride both have a web site.

Hey Guys Matt posted on Jim's that registration on RC Racing events is open right now but only to club members. Anyone that signs up before 9am tomorrow is going to get their entry deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Chilli. Totally forgot to post it over here and I stepped out for a bit. My apologies. Open tomorrow at 9am. Sign up fast.

Matt

If anyone needs a gas scale or twin rigger launched, find me at the event. I enjoy launching the big boats and I know sometimes it's hard to find volunteers. I don't have to pit for you, just give your pit guy a break so he can concentrate on the important stuff!
default_smile.png

Registration is open. I have to select 2-2-15 or else anyone could of signed up after midnight. It is open now.

Matt

From D12 so far... Vic, Chilli, John (little Chilli),Trent, Charles, Dick, Carol, Josh, Robin, Danny.
default_smile.png

Back