2014 NAMBA nitro/gas Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, the dates and site are now official!!

We will be at Twin Lakes in Marysville again, the same site we hosted the 09 nationals at. As Rob eluded to, the host hotel will be the Medallion hotel. I will have room rates in the next day or two.

The web site for the nationals is www.nambanats.com . The entry form will be available on the site very soon.

Just made my hotel information
default_biggrin.png

Robert Holland

The entry deadline will be June 14th. Other details are still being worked out. I should have the entry form ready early next week.

Hey Kelly you guys had the schedule up but now I don't see it. It is being redone or changed? I wanted my son to look at it to see what he wants to run

Yes Mike, it is being tweeked a little. I should have it back up this weekend if the Seahawks/49rs game doesn't distract me too much.
default_ph34r.png

If you were going to be in town longer I would buy you a coffee.

I'm pumped about this race. I see Rob Duckering is coming. Any word from Wannamaker or Doug Sick making it???? Or any other Canadians....

Yeah we're flying in early on Sunday and I have my nephew and a couple of high school buddies that I'm meeting up with for beers before the game. After the game depending on the outcome I may drinking heavily and it won't be coffee. Oh hell what am I saying I'll probably be drinking heavily either way!
default_biggrin.png
Our flight leaves at 7am on Monday so I guess I can't get too crazy.... Most likely we're coming. Just gotta figure out what boats we're bringing.

Just seen your note above Robert and yes I'm coming back for another kick at the cat, last year was a blast, and yes I still don't like trolling but just for you I will practice it a bit, it still feels so wrong but will see what I can do to slow things down, I know it's really distracting for you having me pass you at such high speeds! I should be careful shouldn't

I, it's not a good thing to poke the bear!!!!!!

Pretty sure Doug will be coming too, he's retired now so lots of time to enjoy his "senior" years, lol

Possibly Alan Yuen too?

Some pond pictures for people who haven't been there. It's a very senic site with a shopping center, restreaunts, and nice motels close by.

Lohring Miller

P1010098.JPG P1010099.JPG

Back