2014 NAMBA nitro/gas Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, we are just over three weeks away from the entry deadline. It would be great to see some more entries start to come in.

June 14th is the deadline.

Kelly, we'll (Brian and I) see you in 1/8 scale electric and raise you a gas scale.

Keeping the $ (Bills) flowing

Lohring Miller

I fold on the gas scale, no way do I have time to build one of those. Too many other projects going on. I will pit for you guys.

Entries on the way in snail mail today Kelly. And, no, didn't get the Mutt sport 40 done. Just finishing up the new Raptor currently. I'll have enough boats to run anyway, lol

Kelly, by the way, I entered in the team class but I think a few of the other canucks may not have. Can they be added to the team when they arrive? I listed myself, Doug Sick, Alan Yuen and Greg Wannamaker but Kevin Traboulay and Dan Lemay are also attending, for a total of at least 6 of us.

see ya there

Rob, not a problem. Send Mike and email at Mhardware47 "at" comcast.net and ask him to make the addition for you.

I am starting on three new Mutts and two Raptors next week that Brian just laid up. Wait until you see them.
default_ph34r.png

I'll have my registration mailed in by the end of the week for Scale and, maybe, sport 20. Not sure on the second one yet

Two weeks to the entry deadline. You know you want to be at the NAMBA Nationals, it's where all the cool kids will be.
default_cool.png

Paging Wild Bill Annabell, I have ice cream for you.
default_biggrin.png

Put me down for scale, just waiting on "the boss" to see if she wants to go to any of the events or not at this point

Ok Kelly I feel a little silly...I thought I had sent mine in already but they were still in the envelope on my desk last night. They are on the way.....

Finally filled out Rachael and my racing forms. Will be shipping them out tomorrow. Better late then never I guess. Looking forward to it. Just have to get all my projects done now!

Sounds good Mark.

Tomorrow is the deadline to mail your entries in. Come join the fun.

Yes Allen, I am way behind on updating the entry list. I will try to add the names I have tonight.

Looking forward to the nats,Hey Lenny remember Star and you have the same B-day on the 10th. sounds like a meal is in order at some point. Greg

Back