2013 New Riggers, Let's see um!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New to me RR twin set up balanced and ready to test! Still needing props though

Let's see um, Line em up!
Nice Twin Greg! Not sure how you guys do the twins, I would have a panic attach trying to get both started before the 30 second buzzer :lol:

Here is a picture of the .12 boat I'm working on! I hope to have a 21 in the water by the end of the year. All depends on the available extra income....

2013-01-31_12-09-32_778.jpg

New to me RR twin set up balanced and ready to test! Still needing props though

Let's see um, Line em up!
Nice Twin Greg! Not sure how you guys do the twins, I would have a panic attach trying to get both started before the 30 second buzzer :lol:

Here is a picture of the .12 boat I'm working on! I hope to have a 21 in the water by the end of the year. All depends on the available extra income....
sweet!! I like the CF tub should be quick! nice job

gh

Been keeping an eye on ya on here looks like you will have some nice toys for your Muncie race.

I can't wait
Yea, the Muncie race will be a good one! keep in mind though its my first rodeo with a boat race so I'll do the best I can to show you guys a good time1

g

I would post a picture of my new rigger, but it is a pile of wood and parts right now. Work in process and hopefully comes together for 2013. This crazy thing called work keeps consuming my time.

twin hydro 031.jpg2012 Roadrunner 101rs My engines were to heavy so I have them out to lighten them up!!!!! :rolleyes:

Ten pounds of stuff in a five pound bag!!

ten pounds.JPG

Trailer fitted and ready soon as the weather breaks! (and ice)

trail 1.JPG

New gas twin.........Cowl is at Don Ferrette shop to be painted. Greg, Gonna mix up the gas and nitro twins at Muncie! I know it's not nitro powered, but don't worry....I will keep up.

John

twin marauderphoto.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
New gas twin.........Cowl is at Don Ferrette shop to be painted. Greg, Gonna mix up the gas and nitro twins at Muncie! I know it's not nitro powered, but don't worry....I will keep up.

John

John everything you drive or put your hands on its fast my friend..

Julian

that gas twin is like looking into the future , amazing boat , nothing goes faster for such a small amount of fuel...period

nitro and lipo , is such a huge cost IN mph/dollar , is just a joke compared , i love high nitro even with its expence , and i love expensive electric , but i can appreciate the small upkeep of such an amazing idea in a gas twin

congrats , that is a sexy thing, just in love with the idea

Jason Voros

Last edited by a moderator:
Back