2013 New Riggers, Let's see um!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my new SGX RS1.01 boat I will be running this year.

This boat is killer fast and turns on a dime.

Now I just have to learn keep up with it.

Still scares the shizzle out of me every time I run it.

Did some prop testing with Eric Canto at the pond last Friday and it is smoking fast and on the buoys.

Thanks to Andy Brown for this killer boat.

David

Did some prop testing with Eric Canto at the pond last Friday and it is smoking fast and on the buoys.

Thanks to Andy Brown for this killer boat
very nice, indeed. Is this not the same boat you posted previously, recently? I thought it had a CMB .90RS?

Thanks to Andy Brown for this killer boat
very nice, indeed. Is this not the same boat you posted previously, recently? I thought it had a CMB .90RS?
The boat is a SGX 90 but I run RS1.01 in it.

The boat was built with a slight rearward Eng placement to make clearance to run the VAC eng platform with the lower carb placement on the VAC eng.

David
if that toy boat scares you??? ask foley for a ride on a motorcycle...... :blink:

David
if that toy boat scares you??? ask foley for a ride on a motorcycle...... :blink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sure David is just as scary or worse than I would be !!!!!!!!

David
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sure David is just as scary or worse than I would be !!!!!!!!
Sold my last bike in 2002. Took to long to heal after riding it.

Crashing the boat doesn't hurt at all. Just a little lighter in the pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:

David
Sold my last bike in 2002. Took to long to heal after riding it.

Crashing the boat doesn't hurt at all. Just a little liter in the pocket.
Water rash heals much faster than road rash!!!! Got rid of mine as well....... :)

Thats looks awesome Dan. I saw one of those the other day and posted on my Facebook page. See below........

Top Fuel Hydro.

D34624A9-6657-4E9C-B9FB-8067BD8A0330-20288-000008B5413A0C38_zps673218c5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope this post works OK. After last season I bought a Head Hunter rigger. Made by Mike Hallam. Came with an OPS 45 and a pipe.

Hope this post works OK. After last season I bought a Head Hunter rigger. Made by Mike Hallam. Came with an OPS 45 and a pipe.
Jim,

You are very close. Mark your pics public instead of private and you will be all set.

Nice looking rigger. The Headhunter looks a lot like a Pinkert Gator or Coyote from the early 1980's. I like the cowl, too.

Dave

Yea, my dad had one way back when and found a new unbuilt one last year, and I found a Prather fast cat, so we're going to have some vintage fun!

2 1/2 lb tub / 12 oz front sponson's / 2oz rear sponson's / 5 oz cowl ..........

Re-desinged she is Gas ~ 2 1/2 months to build .............

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

2 1/2 lb tub / 12 oz front sponson's / 2oz rear sponson's / 5 oz cowl ..........

Re-desinged she is Gas ~ 2 1/2 months to build .............
Rick,

Nice boat.....but......You gotta tell us about your car project in the background. Judging by the engine access panels, must be some kind of old roadster!!!!

Back