• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ZOOM carb for CMB 67 Greenhead - SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Knight

I have an almost new Zoom carb for the 67 greenie. It was used for only testing and is in excellent condition. I have the red bag and instructions as well. I sold the engine and no longer need the carb. $80 plus shipping. No pics available but I guarantee it. Post only on this thread. Paypal is OK if you send as a gift or pay the 4% fee.

Carb is SOLD.

Last edited by a moderator:
This carb is still available. Surely there is someone that needs a real improvement to their engine package.

John how about $75 shipped to California

Will split the difference, $80 and I ship. Cannot go any lower and these carbs will not be available until the late winter time. If I get an full price offer in the meantime I will be compelled to take it. I need to break even if possible.

john, could you please tell me what the bore size is? would like to be second in line if size is right. thanks,mike.

john, could you please tell me what the bore size is? would like to be second in line if size is right. thanks,mike.
The deepest part of the bore, right up against the carb barrel, is .460". Remember that they have a significant flared bell housing and the ID on the outside of the bell is well over .500. It tapers inward and narrows towards the carb barrel.

My buddy needs that carb I will take it at full price and pay shipping and any pp fees.

With the full price offer tendered, I will accept it pending payment. Payment has been made - SOLD. This thing was posted almost a month ago and had just a few bites. Now they are coming out of the woodwork. Sheesh.

Mike - you have a PM coming.

My buddy needs that carb I will take it at full price and pay shipping and any pp fees.

With the full price offer tendered, I will accept it pending payment. If it falls though then we will revisit it. This thing was posted almost a month ago and had just a few bites. Now they are coming out of the woodwork. Sheesh.

Mike - you have a PM coming.
and that is becaused i posted that i was looking for these carbs.so i guess "mikey" got?PS.i never seen the ad a month ago because i had no laptop. :huh:

Back