• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

UFO 67 OUTRIGGER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Up for sale is a UFO 67 Outrigger fitted with a CMB green head 80 engine,

Boat is in good condition, I purchased this a few years ago from I/W ,as it is, but without engine , all servos are there, I installed an almost new CMB 80HR with zoom carb on it installed (only 1-2 runs on the engine at the most)

at some point, I think one of the sponson boom tubes has been replaced on the left rear sponson, and there a 2 small cracks in the cowl, other than that, everything else looks good,

flex shaft is included and also include is the factory CMB carby, all servos, 2 futaba and one 1/4 Hitec

I can take more pics of the boat or engine if required

$900US plus shipping, ( I may spilt engine and boat up, but will give it some time first before doing that )

paypal only

BOAT SOLD TO MIKE

Attachments

• ufo10.jpg
    ufo10.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 268
  • ufo9.jpg
    ufo9.jpg
    780.1 KB · Views: 267
  • ufo11.jpg
    ufo11.jpg
    583 KB · Views: 246
  • ufo8.jpg
    ufo8.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Hi Mike,

happy to split it up for you mate, I could do $550US plus shipping on the boat only, (just less the engine) shipping will be similar to the SGX I sent you, maybe a little more as the boat is bigger and weighs more

Up for sale is a UFO 67 Outrigger fitted with a CMB green head 80 engine,

Boat is in good condition, I purchased this a few years ago from I/W ,as it is, but without engine , all servos are there, I installed an almost new CMB 80HR with zoom carb on it installed (only 1-2 runs on the engine at the most)

at some point, I think one of the sponson boom tubes has been replaced on the left rear sponson, and there a 2 small cracks in the cowl, other than that, everything else looks good,

flex shaft is included and also include is the factory CMB carby, all servos, 2 futaba and one 1/4 Hitec

I can take more pics of the boat or engine if required

$900US plus shipping, ( I may spilt engine and boat up, but will give it some time first before doing that )

paypal only
Hey Shane,

How much for the 80HR?
Thanks,
Virgil

Hi David,

I have just checked the CMB , its a 67, not an 80, sorry for any confusion

Last edited:
I just pulled the engine put, and took the head off, its a 67 with 24.6mm bore, the 80 is 27mm bore

pics of engine

Attachments

• cmb67hr.jpg
    cmb67hr.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 90
  • cmb67hr2.jpg
    cmb67hr2.jpg
    574.5 KB · Views: 81
New price on the UFO - Hull only as the engine has been sold

$575US shipped within Australia and to the US

Last edited:
Back