• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ZIPP KIT ROCKET

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOM MOORE

Hey Guys,

I have up for sale a newly built zipp kit rocket. It was built as the drop sponson version. All thats left to do is some filling sanding and sealing the hull & paint. I have built several wood hulls, and the boat is straight and true. Comes with fiberglass cowling, and the zipp hardware to finish. including turnfin, rudder, strut. radio box has been built to. Got any questions just ask. If you want more pics, PM me and ill send you what you want. Asking 200.00 shipped lower 48. PayPal only.

Thanks

Hey Guys,

I have up for sale a newly built zipp kit rocket. It was built as the drop sponson version. All thats left to do is some filling sanding and sealing the hull & paint. I have built several wood hulls, and the boat is straight and true. Comes with fiberglass cowling, and the zipp hardware to finish. including turnfin, rudder, strut. radio box has been built to. Got any questions just ask. If you want more pics, PM me and ill send you what you want. Asking 200.00 shipped lower 48. PayPal only.

Thanks
tom get ahold of me about this please. i needa paypal addy to send the money too.. consider it sold.. do you have the manual to this? instructions for build ?

tk

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting on payment Terry.

Tom

Tom I think he is trying to sell some of his Motors to pay for this Boat.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea, Terry need's help..lol, we need to throw him a Diaper Party!! :p

everyone bring a 12 pack and a 30 pack of Diaper's!!!...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, Terry need's help..lol, we need to throw him a Diaper Party!! :p

everyone bring a 12 pack and a 30 pack of Diaper's!!!...LOL
ill take the 12 pack after last night..lol man it was a rough one..no sleep then the little guy decided to sleep all day..well almost. gonna be a rough one tonight..anyone wanna keep me company between feedings tonight..man i wish the old chat was back... :D

tk

Back