ZENOAH

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pa_river_rat

I HAVE A ZENOAH 23 THAT NEEDS PISTON RING OR RINGS THE PISTON HAS TWO GROVES IN IT THE GUY I GOT THE MOTOR FROM TOOK IT APART AND NOW DONT KNOW IF THERE WAS ONE OR TWO RINGS HE THINKS THERE WAS ONLY ONE SO I THOUGH I WOULD SEE IF ANY ONE MITE BE ABLE TO TELL ME

THANKS

I HAVE A ZENOAH 23 THAT NEEDS PISTON RING OR RINGS THE PISTON HAS TWO GROVES IN IT THE GUY I GOT THE MOTOR FROM TOOK IT APART AND NOW DONT KNOW IF THERE WAS ONE OR TWO RINGS HE THINKS THERE WAS ONLY ONE SO I THOUGH I WOULD SEE IF ANY ONE MITE BE ABLE TO TELL ME

THANKS
Stock, they had two rings. There is a replacerment piston that uses one. Much better. Marine Specialties shoyuld be able to fix you up. They advertise in the mags.

It was a common practice to remove the bottom ring to improve the top end power on the older Zenoahs. When the factory started making one ring pistons, everyone went to that. Even now, Zenoah 260 pistons have enough metal thickness at the top to cut two ring grooves.

Lohring Miller

Latest posts

Back