Zenoah size?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all. I'm trying to put a 20lb motor into a 5 lb box. What I need for a Zenoah g260 motor is:

Center of the spark plug to very out side of the carb?

Center of the spark plug to the very out side of the pipe? (don't know what pipe I need but it has to tuck in very tight to the motor)

Bottom of the boat to the top of the carb?

bottom of the boat to the top of the pipe?

I have to get the motor as far down into the hull that I can, and try to mould the cowl around it.

This is a case of needing to have more info as to what kind of hull you're putting the Zen into. While the info we can give may be helpful, knowing what kind of hull would make it easier to give tailored info to that kind of hull

Hi all. I'm trying to put a 20lb motor into a 5 lb box. What I need for a Zenoah g260 motor is:

Center of the spark plug to very out side of the carb?

Center of the spark plug to the very out side of the pipe? (don't know what pipe I need but it has to tuck in very tight to the motor)

Bottom of the boat to the top of the carb?

bottom of the boat to the top of the pipe?

I have to get the motor as far down into the hull that I can, and try to mould the cowl around it.
Stock zen in Thunderboat, C/L plug to carb 3-1/4" C/L plug to pipe header 3-1/2" Bottom of boat to cut down needles on carb 4-1/8" Bottom of boat to top of pipe stop 4-1/4" rest runs downhill. Hope this helps. ==={}

My recomendation would be to mount the Zen centered or close to it between the sponson transoms with the radio gear in the cockpit to keep the back half of the boat as lite as possible. Nothing worse than a tail heavy hydroplane

Hello everybody .

Peter , this is a reply from Australia . Over here at my home club in Penrith near Sydney , there are several members running a 1 / 8 Scale Shovel Nose Sport Hydro fitted with a Zenoah motor . Most of the boats use a Hanson pipe combination that brings the header down under the deck . Hopefully this helps with your enquiries .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Latest posts

Back