zenoah g260

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOOTERS Racing

hi all just wondering if you can turn the piston barrel around 180 deg so that the carb is on the other side as im putting twins in a boat and i want the carbs in the middel of the boat any help would be tops

thanks

regards

ian

outlaw said:
hi all just wondering if you can  turn the piston barrel around 180 deg so that the carb is on the other side as im putting twins in a boat and i want the carbs in the middel of the boat any help would be topsthanks

regards

ian

111320[/snapback]

Yes, I have seen people do this.

for gas questions, go to www.jrcbd.com

Brian

Brian Blazer said:
outlaw said:
hi all just wondering if you can  turn the piston barrel around 180 deg so that the carb is on the other side as im putting twins in a boat and i want the carbs in the middel of the boat any help would be topsthanks

regards

ian

111320[/snapback]

Brian

111331[/snapback]

Brian Blazer said:
outlaw said:

regards

ian

111320[/snapback]

Brian

111331[/snapback]

The older G230PUM motors will reverse quite easily. The 260 has the transfer ports off center, and when you reverse it the ports in the case don't line up with the transfers in the cylinder. Would require considerable work, I'd think

Latest posts

Back