your shop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the cars the far one is a 1929 franklin boattail roadster and the other is a 1980 porche 911 sc we have 2 ford model T's but they're not shown

sorry the cord got in the way. in the first pic you can see my dads 16' covered trailer that we haul the cars in on tours, im trying to convince him i need it for boats more then he needs it for cars ;D ;D so far it hasnt worked > :( > :(

That sweet little 7-11 hydro was built for Jim Williamson in Fremont, Ca by Dick Casparian of Thunderboat Reproductions. It is all fiberglass and if I remember right it's the 1987 the first year for closed cowls. The 1986 7-11 had an open cock pit.

I got it in a sweet heart of a deal and boy did I love it. I played with it for years and than one day I sold it. Never should have done that!

Hi Big Daddy,

Is that boat currently for sale on Ebay - looks like the boat.

GT 8)

Hi Guy's,

I too ashamed of my mess to post a picture of my workshop. It's 33 X 22 feet and you can barely walk around in it half the time. Plus I managed to have the wife let me take over a bedroom as my 'hobby room' also. Got to build engines and do radio fit-out somewhere.

GT ;D

I do have some pix somewhere around here of my workshop in the Dungeon. It is so bad that I didn't let Wade go down there when he stopped by on the way to Toledo! It is posted over on Jim's R/C Boat Dock after others were showing off their surgically clean shops.

Latest posts

Back