Your good deed for the day

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

Hey Guys,

There is a little boy that goes to my church that suffers from a disease called Alternating Hemiplegia of Childhood.

It is so rare that less than 1000 children have it. Because it is so rare, it is very difficult for the families to get money for research. Thats where we come in!

The AHC Foundation has been accepted into the Pepsi Refresh Contest!!! They need our votes! They must rank in the top 2 in order to recieve 250k for research. They are currently ranked 8th and will need apx 10,000 people voting everyday to rank in the top two.

Please I am begging you to take 2 minutes out of your day to click the link below and vote for this project. It cost you nothing but could mean everything to my little buddy Spencer. I have also attached a video of Spencer. As you can see, sometimes he appears to be a normal healthy child, then when an attack occurs, he can suffer paralysis in his whole body, or just a portion of his body. The episode can last for DAYS!

You can vote everyday in the month of November, you can also text 104112 to 73774.

Consider it your good deed for the day!!!

Here is the link to Vote!! Please Vote!!!

What is Alternating Hemiplegia of Childhood (AHC)? AHC is a rare neurological disorder in which repeated, transient attacks of hemiplegia occur, affecting one side of the body or the other, or both sides of the body. The hemiplegia (paralysis of a portion of the body) ranges from simple numbness in an extremity to full loss of feeling and movement. The attacks may last for minutes, hours or even days and are normally relieved by sleep. The attacks of hemiplegia may alternate from one side of the body to another.

Thanks Guys,

Kerri Carter

Back