youngblood rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocky

I have an old youngblood 90 size rigger i am trying to get into the water. any one know a setups for it? Bonzi custom strut and rudder. can anyone help out a rookie?

Rocky

the hole in the strut EVEN (centered) to the bottom of the rear mini sponsons.

right sponson (turn fin one), aprox 1/16" toe-in.

left sponson: NO toe-in

prop: 1667 sharpened and balanced.

what pipe are you runing and nitro % ?

carl

I have an old youngblood 90 size rigger i am trying to get into the water. any one know a setups for it? Bonzi custom strut and rudder. can anyone help out a rookie?
Rocky

the hole in the strut EVEN (centered) to the bottom of the rear mini sponsons.
right sponson (turn fin one), aprox 1/16" toe-in.

left sponson: NO toe-in

prop: 1667 sharpened and balanced.

what pipe are you runing and nitro % ?

carl

Thanks carl,

Right now my Rossi .90 needs parts. If I can run it I was going to start off with 50% nitro and an older black rossi pipe.

what do you think?

rocky

Rocky

if you can get the old rossi going with very few parts still available, then it should go well. run it on the rich side and set the idel needle (if it still has one) aprox. 1/8" from the spray bar hole (looking from the back side of the carb), pipe set a bit longish at about 12 1/2" measured along side from center motor to high point on the pipe.

it should take off pretty good.

another person if he rings in would be Dock Turner. he used to run the heck out of rossi's if memory serves.

carl

if you can get the old rossi going with very few parts still available, then it should go well. run it on the rich side and set the idel needle (if it still has one) aprox. 1/8" from the spray bar hole (looking from the back side of the carb), pipe set a bit longish at about 12 1/2" measured along side from center motor to high point on the pipe.
it should take off pretty good.

another person if he rings in would be Dock Turner. he used to run the heck out of rossi's if memory serves.

carl
Thanks carl, I'll get in touch with you when I get alittle closer to being done.

Rocky

Back