Youngblood hulls still competitive?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zach Vought

Have a 40 size hull, just wondering if it could still be competitive of should I just keep it as a fun boat. It was given to me by a friend.

Hi Zach

Youngblood hulls are a thing of the past. They make a good fun boat. They are fast in the straits but not so good in the turns.

Thanks for the input guys. Was just thinking about another class to run. I have a few riggers as it is now. Might just end up being a fun boat. The hull itself is in phenomenal shape. Just needs to be cleaned up and painted.

Never were after the release of the Seaducer 40 Mono.. Seaducer boats ReWrote the book in Mono class

Never were after the release of the Seaducer 40 Mono.. Seaducer boats ReWrote the book in Mono class
Joe, you tellin me I have to replace my beautiful Youngblood mono's, for Seaducers, to hang with the big boys? :)

I'm actually planning to get a 67/80 Seaducer in about a week.
Yes Sir If you plan to Race & Win!!! I remember the 1998 Internats & Jerry set the lake on fire on every class.... Many other mono mfgers were present at that same race.,. Not much they could do.. Sometimes we fun run. I like a High free board side boat hull for that... But if you plan to Race and big events........ You already know what to get. Rumor Mill has it .........SEADUCER Boats plans to Release a new 45 inch Mono very Soon, to replace the current 44? for F mono racing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back