You Ever Seen a "Kitty Kat"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precision Boats

They don't purr........ "THEY SCREAM"................ :eek:

Gather around Little Chrildren....... Big Daddy's fixin to light the fires this coming weekend!!! :huh:

Step back all non believers!!!!!!! :( That's a "C" powerplant custom machined an built) Sitting on the back of a Lynx Hull.

We have seen speeds over 65 + when testing this big GAL... \

My Driver says shes the real deal!!! :p

Coming to a pond in Huntsville this weekend........ :eek:

Tim

Precision Boats Racing

HereKitty.gif

Good luck to you and my buddy josh in huntsville Man i dont have anything for yall. :unsure: but i cant wait to do some racin with yall that race me and josh had last year at our pond was a hoot.

Tom.

Hey Tim, If I Was 30 Years Younger, I'D Say" That's RAD!!!"

Light'em And Smoke'm Good Buddy :D

(And if you could, let me know when I can get my hands on one of those "Bullit HP pipes,,K?,,Thanks)

Last edited by a moderator:
A cat with its tail a blazing is usually out of control. Good luck with your 65MPH venture.

Ernie

Jerry Wyss said:
Hey Tim, If I Was 30 Years Younger, I'D Say" That's RAD!!!"
Jerry,

Think you are still off by a generation. Unless ya from dat udder country called Cal-I-For-Ni-A. :lol: Believe the term now-a-days is "That's SICK" :p

Tim,

Nice looking motor combo.. Hopefully I'll be able to come down sometime this year and run with you and Josh.

Mark....

He -Kitten-lovers-

Nice to know that there is improvement on everybodies boat this season. Now I have to do my Kitty as well. Since I have the boat, the lower unit, what else do I need to get in this 62+ mph class( for Europeans that's the 100 km/h barrier).

I have a very good tuned K&B powerhead or a rossi.

By the way, who says it's doing that speed? I am not questioning anybody but prove with movies????

Ronald.

1ernie lafleur said:
A cat with its tail a blazing is usually out of control. Good luck with your 65MPH venture.Ernie

92385[/snapback]

65mph+21tunnel+Huntsville water= Real Cool Blowover :D

Dear Tims and the Gang,

Go your hardest.

Best of luck from the Land Down Under!

Regards

Mark

ps: how about a few pics of thre boat?

I guess I'll have to put my "C" outboard on my SAW boat. I think mine is running well too! Love that new Salsbury pipe!

Bob,

It's about time you got that pipe tested. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The 2005 pipe will put you over the top,you will just have to wait until May 14th at

Flint, MI Time Trial and Str.Away event. I think a few records may be broken

soon. Once the ice goes away we will finally get out to test a little bit. :D

Good Luck this weekend Bob!

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Is this the same Krpnova that said carbon pipes are no good for engines? hehehe - just kidding Bob!

Tim,

I'm trying to teach an old dog new tricks. :lol: :lol: :lol: Not really,but Bob

is starting to like the Carbon Pipes. He just may see some results in the next

couple of days.

Tim,

Bob likes a challenge! :eek:

Having A Little Fun Bob,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back