NEW 3.5 TUNNEL (KITTY KILLER)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Drake

Just read all of this.

I have been laying low and behind the big picture lateley. Ever since the internats I have had an idea for a boat and carl van heard about this and he was upset with me about this boat idea. I did not mean to hurt his feelings or intellengce, for he is a great boat designer and builder. Carl's stipulations as a sponsered driver

are as follows. Win district points, or US 1, or set a new world record for a free boat for each and be a sponsored driver. I have done all of the above and was a vital part of team lynx and put this team along with other drivers in the spotlight to the top of model boat racing. The reason I am telling all of this is for everyone to know the truth. Carl listened to other people about me and I set them up for this issue and carl even called other people and asked questions about me and my intentions. Why not call me and ask for himself as a man and respect as a sponsored driver for team lynx. When I did talk to carl he told me to send the boats back to him that I had already earned for my performance and tasks. He was afraid I was going to copy his boats and this will not happen on my behalf. The lynx and shaman have been disposed of

and will no longer be seen from me. I have made 10 to 12 attempts to call carl and left messages for him on his answering machine. I dont want any part of a one sided team that will listen to other people over his sponsored driver and so called friend. I have done more for team lynx than anyone has yet. Proof is in the pudding. Now that all of this has been said, here is the real deal. We have been working on a new boat that does looks like the lynx but is a little more sleeker and a little smaller. After testing this this wood version we are very pleased to say it is the best 20 boat I have run yet. I was very pleased with the lap times and speeds that were seen for this boat. This will be a world record boat soon to come. Huntsville is not to far away. The fiberglass version will be finished mid Feb. There will be a few select sponsored drivers for this

model on the circuit this year. Look for D&H Concepts Kitty Killer at a pond near you.

I would be interested in this boat. I am currently building a new 20 tunnel of my own. Keep me up to date,and if there is anything I can do to help,let me know.

Bob Kensill

[email protected]

D&H Concepts.....hmmmm.... what could that stand for? ? Drake and ______?

Can we expect to see this new breed of tunnel at the 2nd annual 2006 O.B. Tunnel Champs this March in S.C.? Seems like a fitting venue for such a new boat huh Ron? You bring the grill, Ill bring the onions... :D

~James

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:ph34r:

THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED PER REQUEST!

4 Days to go and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tunnel freaks

I was making a commitment to myself, not more than 5-FIVE-tunnels in the 3.5 class.

I have already a Villain, a Lynx, an unbuild Nemesis, a wof-tunnel on the way. A htb was in the planning. A TS2 is also an option, but now , besides the Hotshot, again a new tunnel......

Decisions decisions

Ronald. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just to let everyone know and to keep things straight the "H" does not have anything to do with HTB Boats. I am friends with all involved parties and I plan on that staying that way. What every happens here is between them. I've got enough in my house to look after!

Mark Hopper

Great To hear!!! The introduction of a new hull to the market is something that everyone should enjoy, even other competitor boat manufacturers. Good luck with your new tunnels, sure youll have them runnin up front in no time. Lets keep it at that and not let this turn into a Jerry Springer Show!!! :lol: :lol: :p

Great To hear!!! The introduction of a new hull to the market is something that everyone should enjoy, even other competitor boat manufacturers. Good luck with your new tunnels, sure youll have them runnin up front in no time. Lets keep it at that and not let this turn into a Jerry Springer Show!!! :lol: :lol: :p
BOATS GONE WILD lol at least the tunnels are coming back strong and in good numbers HAPPY BOATING and please NO HOOKING...........Mike

BOATS GONE WILD lol at least the tunnels are coming back strong and in good numbers HAPPY BOATING and please NO HOOKING...........Mike

LOL :D :lol: :p Better Yet:

Second Edition: BOATS GONE WILD UNMUFFLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: "love it how you hug them bouy's" - Larry

LOL :D :lol: :p Better Yet:

Second Edition: BOATS GONE WILD UNMUFFLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: "love it how you hug them bouy's" - Larry

And i thought i was bored today,ya got me Larry

Awesome...the more compitition the better, It stinks when everyone is runnnig the same hull, cool, good luck I hope it wins some races.

Mike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron,

Best of Luck..... The New Boat Looks Very Cool....................... Retired Bill
Can more people have a look at this new boat????? <_< <_<

Ronald.
We will post a pic at a later day after finishing touches are done. Very close now. As I said the glassversion will be finished next month and that is what I would like to post a pic of. Sometimes when people

look at a wood boat they cant see the real boat for what it will be in glass form and some of the work that was done needs to stay in house and let everyone see the glass version. Ron

Just read all of this.

I have been laying low and behind the big picture lateley. Ever since the internats I have had an idea for a boat and carl van heard about this and he was upset with me about this boat idea. I did not mean to hurt his feelings or intellengce, for he is a great boat designer and builder. Carl's stipulations as a sponsered driver

are as follows. Win district points, or US 1, or set a new world record for a free boat for each and be a sponsored driver. I have done all of the above and was a vital part of team lynx and put this team along with other drivers in the spotlight to the top of model boat racing. The reason I am telling all of this is for everyone to know the truth. Carl listened to other people about me and I set them up for this issue and carl even called other people and asked questions about me and my intentions. Why not call me and ask for himself as a man and respect as a sponsored driver for team lynx. When I did talk to carl he told me to send the boats back to him that I had already earned for my performance and tasks. He was afraid I was going to copy his boats and this will not happen on my behalf. The lynx and shaman have been disposed of

and will no longer be seen from me. I have made 10 to 12 attempts to call carl and left messages for him on his answering machine. I dont want any part of a one sided team that will listen to other people over his sponsored driver and so called friend. I have done more for team lynx than anyone has yet. Proof is in the pudding. Now that all of this has been said, here is the real deal. We have been working on a new boat that does looks like the lynx but is a little more sleeker and a little smaller. After testing this this wood version we are very pleased to say it is the best 20 boat I have run yet. I was very pleased with the lap times and speeds that were seen for this boat. This will be a world record boat soon to come. Huntsville is not to far away. The fiberglass version will be finished mid Feb. There will be a few select sponsored drivers for this

model on the circuit this year. Look for D&H Concepts Kitty Killer at a pond near you.
WHEW , AND TO THINK I WAS READY TO SEND TO HIM ONE OF THE NEW ENGINES ?? I WONDER WHAT KIND OF EXCUSE HE WOULD HAVE COME UP WITH WHEN HE WOULD TRY TO COPY IT . I WILL TELL EVERYONE , IF YOU FIND A LARGE (O) WITH A SMALL © IN THE CENTER . YOU HAD BETTER SHY AWAY FROM ANY TYP OF COPY . THAT MAN HAS IT COPYRIGHTED , IF YOU DO ? YOU HAD BETTER HAVE A LARGE AND DEEP POCKETS , GOD BLESS

Just read all of this.

WHEW , AND TO THINK I WAS READY TO SEND TO HIM ONE OF THE NEW ENGINES ?? I WONDER WHAT KIND OF EXCUSE HE WOULD HAVE COME UP WITH WHEN HE WOULD TRY TO COPY IT . I WILL TELL EVERYONE , IF YOU FIND A LARGE (O) WITH A SMALL © IN THE CENTER . YOU HAD BETTER SHY AWAY FROM ANY TYP OF COPY . THAT MAN HAS IT COPYRIGHTED , IF YOU DO ? YOU HAD BETTER HAVE A LARGE AND DEEP POCKETS , GOD BLESS
In any of my post jim where did you see anything about copying his boat? This boat is not a copy of carls boat. If I was going to do that it would have been a lot easier to mold his glass version if this was my intentions. Carl is a master boat builder and desiner and I do respect his product and his hard work and would not go so low to copy his boat. This boat does resemble carls in the looks department and the aerodynamics but the hydronamics are different but certain similar intrestest. Ron

Back