Yo Mark

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

Hey Dude,

Hows it goin? Ya get back in tha house and all fixed up?

Had not heard from ya so thought I would check in,

Gene :D

Hey Gener, thanks for the thoughts.. Moved back in the house on Wednesday. Does it still stink :p Been busy outside on the nice days lately. Getting this, that n everything else done. Just waiting on the mason to start with the chimney. He stated it'll be worth 10K once it's done. Glad I've got $500 deduct..

Been spying on threads here and there. Also trying to get out and touch ole friends forgotten in the past few years. :D Good to see smiling faces again :D Saw one last night. He pulled out a .12 motorcycle from Italy. :eek: WOW Had a NR .12 n pipe on it.. B) Really tricked out. Can't wait to see it run. Might just have to pick me up one when I'm single again!! :lol:

Currently putting some odds / ends on fleebay. Got some ole r/c car mags (rcca, rcmc, r/c news, comp plus, etc). Soon, will be putting all the old electric and nitro cars/trucks up also.

Right now, waiting on a package from the BAW maestro. Plans are heading my way!! Once they show up, gotta create me two sets of 29" spoons.. :blink:

Mark...

Hey good deal, Glad your makin progress, For the smell ya might try some dat industrial strength Pine Sol stuff the schools use, makes ya pucker when ya walk in, put it in a garden sprayer and geeeet after it :D :p

Ran tha Rossi with the new lower on tha test boat and all I can say is,

Hold er Newt she headed fer tha barn!!!!!..... Yea it was FUN!!!!

Gene :lol:

Oh hey dont ferget ta check yer mail later this week ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back