Yo Mark The OBnut

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

Hey Dude,

Was just at your site lookin at the WOF 29 pics, The yellow one blew me away, What cowl is that one of Gary's??

Very Cool my friend!!!!

Those straight off Jerry's plans or did ya change a few thangs B)

Gener :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dude,

Was just at your site lookin at the WOF 29 pics, The yellow one blew me away, What cowl is that one of Gary's??

Very Cool my friend!!!!

Those straight off Jerry's plans or did ya change a few thangs B)

Gener :D
Gener,

Thanks for the kind words.. The 29" cowl is one of Gary T. from the land down under.

Me, follow plans?? Get real! :lol: The center section is made from 3 pieces, but the top/bottom ply sheets are each single pieces. The transom was brought forward 1". Also, the radio box is removable. Spoon shape is per his plans. There is 2.5 oz of lead at each spoon tip.

Did ya get a chance to look at the vids? They are from my first race in 12 years. Boat was radar'd at 44.7 mph. Prop was a stock S215. Do believe there is more speed, just need to play with props and pipe lengths.

Mark.. B)

Cool Beans Dude!!!! :D

Vids, Hell ya I'll check out the vids, Still reading and try'n to get caught up on what everyones been doin :lol: ;)

Later Bro,

Gener B)

Latest posts

Back