• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Novak Xxxl Synth Recievers 4 left

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

photohoward1

I have 4 of these I want to sell. I thought I would offer you guys first.

Novak XxxL Synth Rrecievers 75mhz. Hitec..Futaba...JR...Airtronics....

$30 ea. I can ship USPS. add $3...

PAYPAL

post_1_1199225870.jpg

ALL SOLD THANKSSSSSSS

Last edited by a moderator:
novak says they work with pmm transmitters, my jr is pll..... will they work together?

Will these work with an M8?

Will you do a package deal if I take all 4?

But mopar replied first so, has first pick at them.

John

i will take them all thx john send me your address so i can send funds ty also sent you a pm

Airtronics M8

I need all of them are they still for sell?

John

i'll take 2 receivers, at $30 each =$60. give me a total for shipping with ins. to 22625, & i need your addy to mail a usps money order.

thanx,

robin

WTF, i was the first to ask??????????????????? see post #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i see 1 person that will gladly slip in and buy things out from under someone, and another who will make it possible. 2 not to deal with, IMO :angry: . don't bother, i don't want them now, and you can't explain it away.............

THAT'S NOT RIGHT, :angry:

Mopar and I should have had first chance at them, in that order. We replied first. Then someone came and bought them out from under us, and you allowed it. I agree with Mopar, these are 2 people not to deal with.

I may be new to this forum but I have done a lot of dealing on RRR, and JRCBD. It should be the first to reply has first chance at the idem then if they pass then next in line has a chance.

well, at least they live a ways away from both of us, maybe we will be lucky enough to never meet them ;) .i know they will never get an answer to a question, help or ANY further response from me.

Zack, Seems like you had that problem not to long ago. Robin I told the old bearded mopar man you said hello. Ryon

I have to disagree with you guys. You asked questions. CRTMan said he would buy and offered to pay.

I think he was first. If I want to buy something from someone I don't wait around. I tell them I'll buy it and I offer to pay. People ask me questions about things I have for sale and then wait to commit. It's not fair to the seller to think you get first crack because you asked a question.

It was almost 4 hours after he answered your questions before you said you wanted them. You were 3 hours after someone else had already offered to buy. How long is the seller expected to wait? One hour? Three Hours? five days?

If you had a question you could have said something like "I will buy them if they work with my JR radio." Then you might have a case too.

On the other hand, I don't respect sellers who say they will take my offer and then change their mind because someone else offers more.

You have to be ready to make a decision and then stick with the decision you make.

Just my thoughts.

Latest posts

Back