• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTD OS 46Vrm crankcases

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squires

Anyone have any good 2nd hand or new OS46VRM crankcases. Or know who to get in touch with who might??

Phil Woodham
17 Lothian Brae,
Wattle Downs,
Manurewa,
Auckland 2103
New Zealand.

Thanks again!!

Sorry buddy shipping was only included in the price in the USA. I can either refund you or you can pay the difference in shipping to New Zealand

Ok it will be Tuesday I left out of town for the holiday. Are you sir you do t need anything else for these engines since I’m shipping so far?

That's all good. No our holiday weekend is next weekend. If you have a new conrod that would be great as well I have one new one so an extra one would be fantastic. Thanks again just let me know the difference when your back and I'll pp you.
Phil

Here is what I have for rods
1. Brand new RPM
2. Brand new piston, sleeve and rod
3. Almost new rod with used piston and sleeve piston has one little scratch down the side of it.

Attachments

• F2B51AEB-9CCD-4F13-86F1-F6105F05521E.jpeg
    F2B51AEB-9CCD-4F13-86F1-F6105F05521E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 128
Mate id be more than happy with the RPM rod.
Lets know the freight difference and Rod price.

I’m going to want $60 for the rod they are great rods that you can’t get anymore I dug deep for that one.

Ok I will get the box weighed and take it and get the price difference on the shipping

Back