WTC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

I will be bringing most of my r/c boats and parts to the World Tunnel Race so I can sell off what I can't race any more. If you are looking for any thing , please send me a message here or pm me. My prices will be more than fair, but I will consider offers. I will have Equi pipes, fully welded, and some special pipes to. I am also wanting to sell the pipe business. The dies are way too heavy to ship, so you must pick them up.i will be posting pics and info in the For Sale area. I am just keeping a few things, so ask about specific items asap. I will also have a lot of parts, that are still in good shape. If anyone needs a boat to run at the race, we may be able to help. I am all about helping the new guy

Bob Kensill

(260)409-0618

I am going to the welding shop this afternoon, I am picking up 10 outboard pipes. They will be $100 plus shipping.

Got a few runs with my .21 SAW tunnel in the Charleston pond. I scaled down Tommy Lee's .45 boat, with a few changes. Hard to get on plane, is a character flaw from the original design. The Novarossi 35plus 21really sings at WOT. I made up a few pipes to try.

Latest posts

Back