WTC Pictures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Capps

First of all I want to apologize for anyone who got left out. I had no intentions of doing this originally but after I got home I thought I would share some of the pictures I took. I made it out to the WTC on Sunday, met a few people that I have talked to on Intlwaters and had a very good time watching the competition. One thing that stood out was the fact that it was a competition yet everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and were good sports regardless of the outcome, even when an accident between boats was involved. I can understand why all of you enjoy doing what you do. Hopefully these will post without problems and I hope you enjoy them.

John

IMG_6304.JPG

IMG_6307.JPG

IMG_6310.JPG

IMG_6323.JPG

IMG_6325.JPG

IMG_6327.JPG

IMG_6329.JPG

IMG_6342.JPG

IMG_6347.JPG

IMG_6351.JPG

IMG_6353.JPG

IMG_6366.JPG

Great pictures John, thanks for taking them and taking the time to put them up here for the rest of us to enjoy!

I had a few more pics and a video I was going to try and upload but I have used up my global quota. Any idea how to change that or anything I can do to increase it???

John, you can upload to photo bucket instead, or start a gallery here. I personally use photobucket, then link them to here using the IMG code.

Nice John!

Anyone have any of the pits?

Gene

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a few more pics and a video I was going to try and upload but I have used up my global quota. Any idea how to change that or anything I can do to increase it???
John thanks for the nice pics.

There are different websites where you can upload tons of stuff, pictures and videos.

Looking forward to "live" action

Latest posts

Back