WTC family

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rumrunner

I'am back on the rock(bermuda) just wanted to say, evan with all the problems i had (that you mic LOL) i had a blast,

i'd like to thank my tunnel family for helping me , the list of tunnel family is to big to list all of them ,

joe c nice meeting you ,hope to see you next year with more tunnels ,may be you,ll talk wayne into some more to,

for all the people who haven't been to the world tunnel champs you need to come, the people there are the nicest you'll ever meet,

and the tunnel racing is the best you'll find any were in the world.

otto you were missed this year ,it was not the same without the godfather .

thanks again to all my tunnel family.

shane

ps steve we is premo's birthday picture(LOL)

Glad you made it over again Shane. It was fun mixing it up with you in Mod-VP. Hope to see you next time.

It's was nice meeting and hanging out with you. Thanks for being my pitman all weekend. Look forward to seing you next year.

same here see you next year ,let me know when all the bugs are worked out off the new tunnel,

it was nice to meet you as well, I had a great time. that is the most beautiful lake I have ever raced at, many times I caught myself just gazing across the water looking at the scenery. good luck with that wood tunnel and drive you showed me.. joe

Believe me Shane i missed being there to cook for every body too buddy. missed seeing all my boatin buddies. We will see you and Terry I hope lol next year.

I'am back on the rock(bermuda) just wanted to say, evan with all the problems i had (that you mic LOL) i had a blast,

i'd like to thank my tunnel family for helping me , the list of tunnel family is to big to list all of them ,

joe c nice meeting you ,hope to see you next year with more tunnels ,may be you,ll talk wayne into some more to,

for all the people who haven't been to the world tunnel champs you need to come, the people there are the nicest you'll ever meet,

and the tunnel racing is the best you'll find any were in the world.

otto you were missed this year ,it was not the same without the godfather .

thanks again to all my tunnel family.

shane

ps steve we is premo's birthday picture(LOL)

Rummy,

Its always a blast when you leave the ROCK for the homeland. We missed Terry, but look forward to the next one. Tony, your not allowed to miss another, TBM policy.

WTC ought to stand for "we tolerate crazy"

There were some hooked up boats, some horrific wrecks, but most of all, great times.

Kerri (Carter), we REALLY miss your infectious smile, and look to the FallNats to celebrate the 2nd annual Redneck Pool Party.

Robin and Travis, sure hope to see ya again soon.

Hearl, you got me good. wheres my pic.................

Thanks to CMB for the host of a world class racing facility.

Thanks go out to Joe Tumbleston for the "Lake of Dreams". That lake would be one helluva Internats site

RP

Last edited by a moderator:
Back